Shop *˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚* [slots temp. closed]

oh i can definitely do that for you today ^^ i always do those kinds of updates for free, but if you really feel like tipping i won't refuse hahah :) i'll PM it over to you soon! oh and, i'm so happy you're still happy with it! <3

I definitely will, thank you very much!! <3

no problem informant <3

also i'm sorry to everyone but i had a rough day with some outside things going on and i've had a killer headache all day long so i wasn't able to get done any of the things i had hoped to. i almost finished apple's sig, and i will send that as well as your update informant and yours too owl first thing in the morning. i'm sorry for being slow guys and thanks for your understanding!!

Hey! I'm getting this for a friend.
☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name: Aurora
Town Name: Disney
Town tagline/motto: N/A
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: FC: 3454-1552-2014 DC: N/A
Dream Villagers: Tia, Ruby, Gayle, Lily, Bella and Merengue.
Current Villagers: Amelia, Tutu, Savannah, Renee, Fuchsia, Snake, Ken, Derwin, and Bruce.
Villagers to be displayed: All of them, Current villagers on top, dreamies on bottom.
How would you like your villagers arranged?: In rows please :)(in a row, randomly, on the scenery)
Native Fruit/do you want it displayed: Peaches and yes.
Background image: This one please!
Mayor image if desired: N/A
Animation: Yes please.
Desired font if any: She said she wanted it to be super cute, so whatever looks best!
Font color and other colors you want used: Pink, Purple, or something cute.
Shape: rounded rectangle, or a heart if it looks good!
Icons you want used and for what: N/A
Would you like a matching avatar?: No thanks.
Other specific requests or details: N/A
Payment method + amount: 170 TBT
Secret word: sparklestar!
Thank you!

Thanks so much! :3
I hope you feel better soon!

Last edited:
no problem informant <3

also i'm sorry to everyone but i had a rough day with some outside things going on and i've had a killer headache all day long so i wasn't able to get done any of the things i had hoped to. i almost finished apple's sig, and i will send that as well as your update informant and yours too owl first thing in the morning. i'm sorry for being slow guys and thanks for your understanding!!
Aww sparkle :eek: I hope you'll get better soon <3 Just take your time ^-^

I am not sure what chibi to have.

I could send you a reference of my mayor if you'd like.

thanks guys ;u; i feel a bit better this morning so i'll be working things soon, i'll put you in the slots now owl, thanks so much for another order!! and thank you jenny, i appreciate it ^^

sakuro- a reference would be great :) also i've just sent you the TBT for the egg, thanks so much again for that

yep :) i'm behind on trades anyway, we should trade when i deliver the sig ^^ i will probably take a couple days to get to it cus of yesterday's delay~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i got the TBT- thanks!

How far are you on my sig? Are you almost done, cause I want to give that 3 million in-game Bells away to you.

yes apple, i've been working on it, just had an off day yesterday because of some things going on and my head was hurting too much for working on orders but i'll be sending it to you soon

just sent apple's sig, working on moonblast's avatar and sparkanine's sig today too ^^

Thank you for the signature/blog description pic. I recently updated the StarFall Press. I'm using that pic as my blog description picture so I am putting your work into use.

great! :) let me know when you want to trade, and also if you'd like i can take the drop shadows off the chibi/border, thats whats making it a bit white around the edges!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and you have a nice blog there! :)

Back