• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop *˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚* [slots temp. closed]

☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆ (for my friend)
Mayor Name: Tafeja
Town Name: Tafajesa
Town tagline/motto: (optional; i.e. the _ town of _) N/A
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: Fc: 0920-0722-4316
Dream Villagers: Her dreamies are her current :D
Current Villagers: Blanche, Gladys, Rosie, Lolly, Fauna, Deirdre, Diana, Beau, Chief and Molly :3
Villagers to be displayed: Just the current please ^-^
How would you like your villagers arranged?: (in a row, randomly, on the scenery) On the scenery :D
Native Fruit/do you want it displayed: N/A
Background image: http://thepixelqueen.tumblr.com/post/22352018979
Mayor image if desired: (see my helpful links to make a chibi) Tara1.jpg Tara2.jpg
Animation: (for the background/mayor) The background and could you make the mayor blink :D (I know you can dot it lol)
Desired font if any: (or just describe font type; cursive, bold, etc.) She said she want something like my font :D
Font color and other colors you want used: (can be specific with HTML color codes or general) Something that fits :D
Shape: (rectangle, square, circle, other?) rectangle rounded edges with a shadow c:
Icons you want used and for what: (i.e. dreamie obtained, etc.) N/A
Would you like a matching avatar?: (if yes add 40 TBT and please fill out the avatar form) Yes she wants a matching avatar ^-^
Other specific requests or details: (greatly appreciated!) N/A
Payment method + amount: The whole sweets series :3
Secret word: sparklestar
Thank you!

☆ AVATAR ORDER ☆
Main image: (any character ACNL related or not) Tara1.jpg
Background image: (or leave it up to me) She leaves it up to you :D
Color scheme: (optional) Something blue :D Any fitting colour
Shape: (any shape is possible) round :D
Extra info: (if any) N/A

So that were her offers :D Thank you so much <3
Now I want a "hzl mayor sig" :3
☆ HZL PIXEL MAYOR SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
link of the pixel: mayor http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae91/HazelBURYFC/Artwork/TBT PIXELS/Jenny3_zps0add4883.gif
Oh in the signature you can leave her blinking :D
current villagers: Whitney, Charlise, Eunice, Gala, Spork, Molly, Daisy, Goldie, Walker and Shep
text: like in your pixel mayor sig. on the left side "residents of RiverSea", on the right side "with mayor Jenny"
color: just like your sig, without a color just white :D
payment: 25 TBT bells <3
Thank you!

Thank you ^-^ I really love your art <3 And my friend, too :D

yaaaay :) thanks jenny! i'll put you in right now, i'll make it with your other order as well so i can send them over all at once <3 thanks so much again!

I may already have a signature, but if you make me one (I'm about to post a request), can I use it for my blog description?

hi there, definitely apple! :) you can post anytime you're ready, and you can of course use it wherever you want ^^

☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name: Kaylee
Town Name: StarFall
Town tagline/motto: Always glowing in the fall
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: 4000-4557-7807 (Dream Code)
Dream Villagers: (none; see below)
Current Villagers: Aurora, Roald, Deena, Katt, Keaton, Puddles, Walker, Blaire, Lobo
Villagers to be displayed: (see above)
How would you like your villagers arranged?: in the scenery
Native Fruit/do you want it displayed: cherry
Background image: a winter background (if you can make a good one)
Mayor image if desired: same as the first example from type 1 (but only using my character)
Animation: yes
Desired font if any: you can use the same font you usually have
Font color and other colors you want used: pink, dark blue, and purple
Shape: rectangle
Payment method + amount: In-game, 3 million Bells
Secret word: sparklestar
Thank you!

Last edited:
thanks apple! i'll send some backgrounds by you when i get to your request so you can choose what you prefer :) adding you to the slots now! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also- would you like to make your mayor chibi? you can point me to a picture of the mayor you'd like made into a chibi if you aren't able to screenshot from the maker, but here is the link to the one used for the first example you mentioned ^^

http://www.neopets.com/~altarea

I do not know how to save a chibi. If you can help me, I would be great. But yes, this is what I'm talking about.

And fall is the appropriate season for the background, not winter.

alright! :) well if you can just point me to the mayor you'd like made into a chibi, i can do my best at doing that for you and of course show it to you for approval. is it one of the characters in your current sig? kaylee, jenny, or penny?

alright! when i get to your order, i'll make a chibi for her and show it to you along with background options :)

Thanks, and if you have time, you can come to my town. I have 3 million Bells in the campsite area.

actually is it alright if we trade once i deliver your order? with bell payments i like to wait until after i deliver the sig and it's approved :)

Bemp for Sparklestar. I'm probs gonna be back for an avatar too eventually haha x)

aww thank you zane :) sorry i've been slower getting through the orders, i'm at my boyfriend's house this week, but i'll be sending your order today for sure ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and delphine- almost done on your order :)

Oh I was ninja'd haha XD Alright, awesome! Can't wait to see what you did! > u < /

Back