• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop *˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚* [slots temp. closed]

aw thank you :)! and yes it is hahah maybe it will die down soon :p these beach collectibles are really cute though~

hey june! actually i'm working on your sig right now and it seems fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i don't use that part of the 2nd chibi anyway, just the eyes :)

Hey sparklestar! I was wondering if you would accept a request for a new avatar? :)
Not that this one isn't gorgeous (a lot of people liked it too), but I would like to try something different n_n

sure delphine! and i understand, everyone likes change sometimes! :) whenever you know what you'd like just post a request <3

Cooooooooooooool, well then, hehe...

☆ AVATAR ORDER ☆
Main image: so, it would be awesome if somehow, you could use the same image in my signature, but just the chibi's head, and change the orange contour in a different color? If not, please use this image n_n
Background image: this one (might want to resize it so it's smaller), also if you could work a little on it (shades and all), huh sorry I don't have the vocabulary for this but you know, please embellish it XD
Color scheme: same as the Togepi egg collectible (blue/red/white/beige~yellow)
Shape: round, please
Extra info: I started a collection of Togepi egg collectibles so I would like a matching avatar, hence the background, it's an odd request and maybe you'll have trouble making it look nice but I trust you to make it into something beautiful as you always do *u*

ahh good idea matching with the collectible! :) i'll put you in now, thank you again! i'll probably end up sending you multiple versions, so you can see what you like best ^^

ahh good idea matching with the collectible! :) i'll put you in now, thank you again! i'll probably end up sending you multiple versions, so you can see what you like best ^^

That would be amazingly nice, thanks in advance :D Will tip for every version you make of course, hehe. Thank you for your efforts and good luck with all your requests ~

Hello sparklestar! I have a question. Would you be able to make me something similar to your signature where it has your pixel mayor made by hzl? If so, how much TBT would that be? c: Thank you!

oh definitely :) i would do it for like 50 TBT, all i would need is you to post a list of your villagers, the pixel you want, and then any details like what you want the text to say etc. ^^ you wouldn't need to fill out a form or anything, just those details if that's alright!

actually 25 TBT would be enough ^^ also thanks for stopping by!

Hola Sparklestar. Is this deal still available? Huehuehue

hi zane! yes it is available! just post the same information and i will get it done :D

hi zane! yes it is available! just post the same information and i will get it done :D

Yayy awesome, thank you!<3

Ok here's the pixel courtesy of my idol hzl of course:

Villagers are: Roscoe, Carmen, Bob, Punchy, Pietro, Peewee, Rudy, Fang, Julian, and Poppy (bc I swear I'll get her once I find the heart to boot Marshal out)

I'd like the text aligned like yours but saying "Red Town" and "Zane". x) The colors or any other details I'll leave to your judgement because your graphics are all so lovely. ~

sounds goood! would you like just the word Zane, instead of Mayor Zane? also i'll give you a slot right now ^^

no problem and i got the TBT :)!

just sent Hit Girl's avatar, waiting to hear back~

Back