Much Appreciated :)

OMGEEE! Ur actually so nice for doing this I'm 😭
- summer sky background
- camp stickers off
- flag recolour, could you make it the asexual flag 👉👈

Tysm for doing this!!
- summer sky background
- take stickers off
- for the flag if it's possible could you make it have the thousand winters logo from Tokyo Revengers (image below) with a light blue background? I can send extra tbt for it if needed^^
1000003128.png

Oh my god! Thank you so much for doing this!

-Summer sky background
-Take stickers off
-For the flag can you make it the omni flag?
(This is the first image I could find but its the top right one)
IMG_3203.jpeg

Here's a big batch of revisions :3 <333
OMGEEE! Ur actually so nice for doing this I'm 😭
- summer sky background
- camp stickers off
- flag recolour, could you make it the asexual flag 👉👈
8DH9PHa.png

Tysm for doing this!!
- summer sky background
- take stickers off
- for the flag if it's possible could you make it have the thousand winters logo from Tokyo Revengers (image below) with a light blue background? I can send extra tbt for it if needed^^
uJ8PB8T.png

Oh my god! Thank you so much for doing this!

-Summer sky background
-Take stickers off
-For the flag can you make it the omni flag?
(This is the first image I could find but its the top right one)
View attachment 509330
iIYVnLq.png

Offering these revisions is so extremely sweet of you 🤍

I'd love a version for after camp with
-same background
-take stickers off
-take flag away
Thank you in advance!!
tkH4swT.png

Oooh thanks Aquilla! That's super nice! I'd like a summer background please! With the team flag and stickers removed please!

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while.

I'm pinging everyone who has not reacted to the previous ping in case the ping didn't go through. I will lock this thread on Sunday and won't accept any new requests or revisions after that, because I have a lot of things going on - so just a heads up if any of you wanted to update your space avatar still. 😊
Post automatically merged:

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Mimi Cheems @jiny @lieryl @Darcy94x @Plume

Last edited:
I'm pinging everyone who has not reacted to the previous ping in case the ping didn't go through. I will lock this thread on Sunday and won't accept any new requests or revisions after that, because I have a lot of things going on - so just a heads up if any of you wanted to update your space avatar still. 😊
Post automatically merged:

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Mimi Cheems @jiny @lieryl @Darcy94x @Plume
Just a heads up, those pings wouldn't have gone through because of the auto-merge, so you may want to post and re-ping. (I should've let you know the first time as well, mb)

Oops, thank you Kilza!

~

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while.

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Plume @Mimi Cheems @lieryl @Darcy94x

Oooh id love a summer revision perhaps!!
Cool! You can go to the original post (quoted below) and lmk what you want ^^
With the event all wrapped up, I wanted to thank everyone who ordered art from my shop from the bottom of my heart <3 nothing fills me with more pride and joy than seeing all the little icons I drew spread around the forums, I never imagined there would be this much interest and that I'd one day be able to run a little shop like this.

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while. I might take a while to complete this, depending on how many ppl actually want this, but I'll do it, bear with me!

Let me know if you want:

- summer sky background or solid colour background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is

example: summer background, stickers off, flag recolour

nYaabP7.png

Let me know if you want:

- summer sky background or solid colour background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is
OOOOH YAY

-summer sky background
-remove camp sticker
-take flag away

could i also, perhaps, throw more TBT at you for more clothing detail? just perhaps adding on her coat. if not then no worriesssss~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back