Space Icons shop 🚀 [closed, thank you everyone <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi is it too late to get one of these?
Pose and Expression: Option A, can my rep have the :3 face?
Sticker: planet glow sticker
Background: Um could you pick what you think looks best?
Reference:
⭐I have read and understand terms and will send TBT when you confirm.

I was just wondering, my Rep in the photos is suppose to look like me IRL and Animal Crossing doesn't really have my hairstyle, the one I'm using is the closest possible one and still doesn't really look anything like my hair, if you could draw my Rep with the correct hair style I would pay extra TBT for that, if you can't that's fine too I understand :)
It's long on the right side and shaved on the left side so the mirrored version of this photo
this isn't a photo of me it's a random reference photo online
View attachment 500181
It’s never too late! thank you for your interest! I’ll add you to the queue, it might just be a little bit before I get to your request. Please wait with sending the tbt until I give you a ping that I’m starting with your piece. ✨

Greetings. I sure do like to buy things.
Take your time and don't feel pressured to accept! Clearly your shop is super busy and I'm in no rush!
(Sorry I was eepy last night when I filled this out and missed some important details so I'm fixing it)

Pose and Expression: Option A, any kind of mischievous or silly expression!
Sticker: Rocket, Stars, Moon, Planet (ALL OF DEM if this is extra I can also cover it)
Background: Galaxy, Observatory, Bridge, Cargo (all 4 if you're okay with that! I'll pay all the extra tbt required!)
Reference: Could ya put my little guy into just the normal Animal Crossing Space Suit as well?
41167826_S7c6YjMeuc4oPG9.jpg

Last edited:
Dobby is FREEEEE 😭🎉 my last exam is over and done with, so I’ll be diving full force into all the orders! Thank you for your patience everyone! 💙

🛸

@michealsmells Hiya! Your order sounds fun! Just a wee question: which sticker(s) do you want? ^^ right now all of them are selected :D (which is fine, we can do full maximalism, but the “none” is selected too so I’m confused). Feel free to edit your original post :3 👍🏼

Congratulations on exams being over!!
As discussed, here's an order form, feel free to give everyone else (including later posts) priority. I can wait ^^

Pose and Expression: Option A
Sticker: Rocket, Stars. Can we skip the flag and put the rocket there? I might use this after camp. 👀
Background: Galaxy or Bridge, whichever you think looks best
Reference:
⭐More images here!
Either
1690206823127.png

or
1690206844149.png

please thank you 🙏

Dobby is FREEEEE 😭🎉 my last exam is over and done with, so I’ll be diving full force into all the orders! Thank you for your patience everyone! 💙

🛸

@michealsmells Hiya! Your order sounds fun! Just a wee question: which sticker(s) do you want? ^^ right now all of them are selected :D (which is fine, we can do full maximalism, but the “none” is selected too so I’m confused). Feel free to edit your original post :3 👍🏼
Fixed it! Sorry I was a sleepy guy last night and totally missed a couple things. I do want every sticker to I think they're berfect

Hii, congratz again on your exams!! I must have one of your adorable icons!!
--
Pose and Expresion: Pose 2, expression: kinda cutely-nervous? If that makes sense ^^;

Sticker: Kinda torn cause they're all so amazing. But rocket for sure, and rainbow moon? if its possible to get two.

Background: I like the Milky Way and bridge. But I'll let you choose which you think would look best

2024072418381500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-1.jpg

Thanks so much! Take all the time you need too!! ♡

Hey I just thought of something, the other pose might be better, cause idk, would i still be able to see the hair clip with pose 2? Just curious

Last edited:
Thank you very much Aquilla, it turned out perfect! I am ready for space camp.

I had to comment because holy crap! Nagisa looks absolutely adorable here. Excellent job on her! She looks great in your style!
Thank youuu! 🥰

Hey I just thought of something, the other pose might be better, cause idk, would i still be able to see the hair clip with pose 2? Just curious
I’ll make sure to include the clip im a way, no matter which pose! Feel free to edit your post if you want to change things. You have time to edit it until I ping you again about starting on your drawing. ^^

Thank youuu! 🥰

I’ll make sure to include the clip im a way, no matter which pose! Feel free to edit your post if you want to change things. You have time to edit it until I ping you again about starting on your drawing. ^^
Ok! Then we can leave it as it is then ^^

Pose and Expression: Option B And a Joyful/Happy Expression
Sticker: Stars
Background: Galaxy
Reference:
1690314955277.png

Thank You :) ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back