Space Icons shop 🚀 [closed, thank you everyone <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aquilla, I've been admiring your avatars all throughout space camp & would love to buy one if I'm not too late!! ⭐

Pose and Expression: Option A
Sticker: Stars
Background: Milky way
Reference: This screenshot below, but without glasses please!
campinggear.jpg

Hi Aquilla, I've been admiring your avatars all throughout space camp & would love to buy one if I'm not too late!! ⭐

Pose and Expression: Option A
Sticker: Stars
Background: Milky way
Reference: This screenshot below, but without glasses please!
hi Plume! Omg, I feel so honored! I'd love to make an avatar for you! Just a heads up for you and @Darcy94x: I have an assignment submission on the 13th and am writing for my life, so I might take until Sunday/Monday to complete the avatars. If that's too late for you, which would be totally understandable, feel free to cancel your order ok? Same for @S.J. who is waiting for a custom pfp!

Alternatively I can offer to make your avatars summer themed, that you can at least use it once the event concludes. <3

hi Plume! Omg, I feel so honored! I'd love to make an avatar for you! Just a heads up for you and @Darcy94x: I have an assignment submission on the 13th and am writing for my life, so I might take until Sunday/Monday to complete the avatars. If that's too late for you, which would be totally understandable, feel free to cancel your order ok? Same for @S.J. who is waiting for a custom pfp!

Alternatively I can offer to make your avatars summer themed, that you can at least use it once the event concludes. <3
No worries, please take your time! I'll be happy to use the avatar after the event ends. ^^ I sent the 150 tbt in advance.

That’s fine with me too, no rush lovely 🥰❤️

With the event all wrapped up, I wanted to thank everyone who ordered art from my shop from the bottom of my heart <3 nothing fills me with more pride and joy than seeing all the little icons I drew spread around the forums, I never imagined there would be this much interest and that I'd one day be able to run a little shop like this.

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while. I might take a while to complete this, depending on how many ppl actually want this, but I'll do it, bear with me!

Let me know if you want:

- summer sky background or solid colour background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is

example: summer background, stickers off, flag recolour

nYaabP7.png

will tag some people in this and in another post to get as many pings through as possible:

@deana @~Kilza~ @oak @Kaiaa @Oblivia @Ravenkitty22 @Kitsuragi @nyx~ @LoserMom @Corrie @-Mars-
Post automatically merged:

@Mick @michealsmells @Venn @Mimi Cheems @jiny @Gene. @lieryl @Darcy94x @Plume @duckvely

If I accidentally forgot someone, give me a whale tail slap in the face and lmk

I'll be adding this style to my regular art shop too, for future tbt event icons :3

Last edited:
Hi could I have one please?
If I'm understanding correctly:
- summer sky background or solid colour background summer sky background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off take off please c:
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is can you do the aroace pride flag please?
1692566105305.png
Thank you so much Aquilla you are so sweet for doing this! 💗

could i also have one please?
-summer sky background
-take stickers off
-take flag away

thank you so much!

Such a smart idea, I'm definitely taking up yr offer of a free version.

- summer sky background
- remove all the stickers
- for the flag could you do a really simple carrot and change the colour to maybe yellow or green? If not you can just remove the flag, it's all good

Such a smart idea, I'm definitely taking up yr offer of a free version.

- summer sky background
- remove all the stickers
- for the flag could you do a really simple carrot and change the colour to maybe yellow or green? If not you can just remove the flag, it's all good
IMG_3724.png

yeet! 🥕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back