• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Songs that make you feel nostalgic?

Generally any pop songs from 2011 make me feel nostalgic. That was my first year of high school and when I started getting into music more so I remember listening to a lot of pop songs back then. Otherwise any Fleetwood Mac or Neil Diamond song since my mum used to listen to it a lot when I was growing up!

lose yourself by eminem, and a lot of eminems earlier discography overall.

also, triple baka by hatsune miku warps me back to being 11 years old and playing tinierme. im not even sure if it was against TOS for me to be on that website before being 13 but it's shut down now so lol

City Of New Orleans(1972) by Arlo Guthrie- My family had an old Philco radio that sat on the kitchen table and I used to hear this song just about every morning before I went to school.

Love Is Blue(1968) by Paul Mauriat- Instrumentals were kinda popular back in the 60s and 70s and this song was one of my earliest musical memories.

Please Call Me Baby(1969) by Joe Bravo and the Sunglows- My parents used to play a lot of mariachi and tejano music when I was a kid and of course,it was all sung in Spanish but this song was sung in English with a ridiculously overstated Spanish accent and I really loved it.It reminds me so much of those times in the late 60s/early 70s.

oh my goodness, "all about us" by he is we sends me back!!!!!
there's something really nostalgic about it, probably because it came out when i was still elementary school and i'm like 99% sure it was through an AMV (ouf HAHA) that i first discovered it with my friend

omg i had my spotify dj just go and it brought this song back up, i had completely forgotten about it but i still remember the lyrics haha

Back