• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So It's Pancake Day.

I'm pretty sure for catholics like me (NO FLAME WAR :c) Today is fat tuesday. Sounds to me like its Fat tuesday for the UK because its called "Shrove Tuesday"

K.K.Slider said:
I'm pretty sure for catholics like me (NO FLAME WAR :c) Today is fat tuesday. Sounds to me like its Fat tuesday for the UK because its called "Shrove Tuesday"
lolwut :r

sakura said:
I dont eat pancakes. .-. My family is too asian. Rice 24/7 for meals.
This... and sometimes noodles... But I'm making some tomorrow while my parents are at work >:)

K.K.Slider said:
Yeah today is Fat Tuesday (woo mardi gras!) and I was thinking the same thing you were.

I didn't eat any pancakes today though, but if I had known in advance I definitely would have to celebrate the occasion!

Tom said:
You'd think us Americans would be celebrating this too.

But we're not.
I know considering we're no. 1 on the fattest country list.

I'd rather have apple french toast with powdered sugar... :p It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good...

Rorato said:
Tom said:

But we're not.

I'd rather have apple french toast with powdered sugar... :p It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good...
Oh god.

I live in the fattest place in the world ._.

Soul said:
Rorato said:
Tom said:

But we're not.

Oh god.

I live in the fattest place in the world ._.
Blame McDonalds. You know why even our athletes are getting fat? BECAUSE MCDONALDS SPONSORS EVERY BIG SPORTS EVENT THERE IS!

Damn... I'm sitting here surrounded by cake pans only to find out I got the day backwards...

For me it's Fat Tuesday :D . Anyways, if America had a holiday like that I'd totally love it :p .

Back