• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So It's Pancake Day.

Soul said:
What's fat Tuesday ._.
The day before the Catholic holiday of Lent, where they choose to give up something they love, so they splurge the day before.

Soul said:
What's fat Tuesday ._.
It's a part of the Catholic Lint holiday. Pretty much Fat Tuesday is just having fun and enjoying the day all in all. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, where you have to give up something. Fat Tuesday is also a day to finish using that item that you have to give up for around 2 months.

-Niko said:
Soul said:
What's fat Tuesday ._.
It's a part of the Catholic Lint holiday. Pretty much Fat Tuesday is just having fun and enjoying the day all in all. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, where you have to give up something. Fat Tuesday is also a day to finish using that item that you have to give up for around 2 months.
Isnt that the stuff you find in your belly button?? :p:p

And yep lent tomorrow, (yay, irish catholicism!! :p)

I'm giving up all snacks and going down to three, possibly two square meals per day...

Driven more by a desire to lose weight than anything :p:p

-Niko said:
Soul said:
What's fat Tuesday ._.
dude, that is weird...

Me and my friend were gonna trade wii games, my brawl for his nsmb for a little bit, and... it just seems like it would happen to come out to a 2 month trade..

//RUN.exe said:
Sporge27 said:
Damn... I'm sitting here surrounded by cake pans only to find out I got the day backwards...
i want to kill myself now.

i hope you're happy.
Actually yes, puns that make people suicidal are my specialty! :D

ilzudz.jpg

I had two, one with ice-cream it goes together very well, and a lot of toffee souse.

Back