• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snowifer's Art Stuff

That animation is so smooth, I can’t even imagine where to start with something like that! So talented 🥺
Thanks <3 I start with the major frames, the starting one, turned head and the smile, and then I work my way connecting them.

Had this cute idea for a while \(^-^)/.
Finally feel confident enough to include fullbody detailed chibis in my store. :)
Paint a Heart low.png

Gonna open up art trades cus that's what I spend all the tbt I get from my store on anyway 😅

I literally liked all your posts, lollolol, but just wanted to say I love your art and the way you play with colors and lighting and style and anyways, respect, snowifer, respect!!

Also how come I didn't know you had an art thread ;A;

I literally liked all your posts, lollolol, but just wanted to say I love your art and the way you play with colors and lighting and style and anyways, respect, snowifer, respect!!

Also how come I didn't know you had an art thread ;A;
Tysm <3
I dunno how you missed me, but I guess I don't get to post here that often cus of commission work. 😅

Oh yeah, I finally got around to working on Snow's backstory and will be posting about it here (there's nothing yet though)
If you wanted to follow along :D It's probably gonna be delayed cus of the tbt fair but I'll do my best >_<

I love all your art in this thread! The animated headshot is incredible! Thank you for sharing your art!

Back