Snowifer's Art Stuff

That animation is so smooth, I can’t even imagine where to start with something like that! So talented 🥺
Thanks <3 I start with the major frames, the starting one, turned head and the smile, and then I work my way connecting them.

Had this cute idea for a while \(^-^)/.
Finally feel confident enough to include fullbody detailed chibis in my store. :)
Paint a Heart low.png

Gonna open up art trades cus that's what I spend all the tbt I get from my store on anyway 😅

I literally liked all your posts, lollolol, but just wanted to say I love your art and the way you play with colors and lighting and style and anyways, respect, snowifer, respect!!

Also how come I didn't know you had an art thread ;A;

I literally liked all your posts, lollolol, but just wanted to say I love your art and the way you play with colors and lighting and style and anyways, respect, snowifer, respect!!

Also how come I didn't know you had an art thread ;A;
Tysm <3
I dunno how you missed me, but I guess I don't get to post here that often cus of commission work. 😅

Oh yeah, I finally got around to working on Snow's backstory and will be posting about it here (there's nothing yet though)
If you wanted to follow along :D It's probably gonna be delayed cus of the tbt fair but I'll do my best >_<

I love all your art in this thread! The animated headshot is incredible! Thank you for sharing your art!

Back