• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snowifer's Art Stuff

Snowifer

Fish
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Hi everyone! Since my store's quieting down, I figured I'd share the personal projects that I've been working on! I'm not sure how often I'll be posting, but I'll try my best >_<. Art will be in the replies.

Open for art trades :D
Comments, feedback, and critiques are welcome! I'm especially trying to improve composition and anatomy. Don't be afraid to ask any questions~

Last edited:
I had this one sitting unfinished for so long. I usually only work on 1-2 projects on once, but then I decided to open the store.
I always like making animal themed dragons and I don't know how I never made a sea dragon dragon until now.
Sea Dragon low.png

Can’t wait to see more. Thanks for sharing your lovely art! That sea dragon reminds me of something I’d see in an illustrated children’s novel or cartoon or on a T-shirt — very distinct and colorful.

I absolutely love your art, it really reminds me of Pokemon! ♡ the colours you’ve used are gorgeous!

I might as well also post these here. They're from before I opened shop and I was getting practice in and derusting.
Sometimes I get really lazy with posting stuff on social media, like none of the stuff I've drawn here on tbt is on there yet. I still have to get through all my practice stuff ;-;
Any PL/AA fans?
Ace Attorney x Animal Crossing Square low.png
Professor Layton x Animal Crossing Square low.png

I might as well also post these here. They're from before I opened shop and I was getting practice in and derusting.
Sometimes I get really lazy with posting stuff on social media, like none of the stuff I've drawn here on tbt is on there yet. I still have to get through all my practice stuff ;-;
Any PL/AA fans?
View attachment 299117View attachment 299118
Aaaa I love both games and played most of them! You captured all the characters here quite well especially Phoenix, Flora and Descole ❤.

Aaaa I love both games and played most of them! You captured all the characters here quite well especially Phoenix, Flora and Descole ❤.
Thanks <3 I wanna replay the PL games cus it's been yeeaars since I played them. I'm hoping that the hd remakes will come to the switch ;-;

Thanks <3 I wanna replay the PL games cus it's been yeeaars since I played them. I'm hoping that the hd remakes will come to the switch ;-;
I loved the ds games as well as Miracle Mask for 3DS! Only haven't played Azran legacy yet as of now. I do wish for them to port them on to the switch as well.

I loved the ds games as well as Miracle Mask for 3DS! Only haven't played Azran legacy yet as of now. I do wish for them to port them on to the switch as well.
Azran Legacy was great you should def play it at some point.
The first trilogy is on mobile as a bundle so we can hope >_<
I think Ace Attorney did something similar with being on mobile then going to Switch?

Azran Legacy was great you should def play it at some point.
The first trilogy is on mobile as a bundle so we can hope >_<
I think Ace Attorney did something similar with being on mobile then going to Switch?
If only my 3ds wasn't broken rip haha. They did have the AA trilogy both on the Switch and 3ds so I can't see why not for them.

That animation is so smooth, I can’t even imagine where to start with something like that! So talented 🥺

Back