• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Sneaking these in while I can. YCH up to yesterday night. I wanna thank everyone who's gotten a YCH! I wasn't expecting these to be this popular.

1710441104394.png

I think it's time I jump in the fruit bandwagon here.

Style: Fruit YCH Tada
References:
images.jpg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd pick an orange please.
Payment: 100 TBT.

References:
1710450063537.png
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Orange fruit ^^
Payment: 100 TBT

Question: Do I need to pay now? (I'm not sure if I need to pay now or later 😅)

Bump!
Now accepting
1710656315819.png
1710656358155.png
1710656330074.png
1710656348691.png
1710656292347.png
1710636248023.png

For my regular styles and the YCH! Not really sure what they go for, so make an offer!

Last edited:
I could trade you a mango for one of the fruit YCH if that works! (I can send the mango when you confirm but I'll need to send in my reference later)

I could trade you a mango for one of the fruit YCH if that works! (I can send the mango when you confirm but I'll need to send in my reference later)
Yeah sounds good! I can take the mango now and add you to a slot. Send the reference whenever you're ready.

Back with my reference:
MayorDeana.png

Pose: "Wowee" pose but if that's a problem with the straw hat then the "tada" is also good!

Fruit: Regular Peach

Thank you 🙏

Ah so this is the source for all the cutesy profile pictures eh? :3 adorable, I'm soo interested but I'm afraid I'm too late?

Last edited:
Ah so this is the source for all the cutesy profile pictures eh? :3 adorable, I'm soo interested but I'm afraid I'm too late?
I can take you as the final slot! I left it open overnight in case anyone wanted one last one.

I can take you as the final slot! I left it open overnight in case anyone wanted one last one.
This makes me feel so relieved 🤧 thank you so much!

Style: Fruit YCH tada

Reference: Wade the penguin (if he's a bother to draw let me know I can change it!)

Details: perfect apple!

Total: 100TBT, I'll send this your way if this gets accepted!

References: one of my ACNH characters below (in Steven Universe cosplay):
Screenshot_20240321_133842_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_133850_Gallery.jpg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Mangosteen fruit, please & thank you!
Screenshot_20240321_135805_Gallery.jpg
Payment: trade for persimmon fruit collectible from yesterday (3/20)

References: one of my ACNL characters below w/small tiara on her black hair:
Screenshot_20240321_134414_Gallery.jpg

examples of tiara below:
Screenshot_20240321_135323_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240321_135543_Gallery.jpg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Strawberry fruit (red color), please & thank you!
Payment: $5 (via Ko-fi - will pay today)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I saw that yesterday was the last day to order, so please let me know if my last order there is still OK before I pay via Ko-fi. The 1st trade I hope is ok since that was from yesterday (it just took me a while to get the reference photos, sorry).

Back