• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Style: Fruit YCH Tada
References: one of my ACNH characters below (in Steven Universe cosplay):
View attachment 547028
View attachment 547029
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Mangosteen fruit, please & thank you!
View attachment 547056
Payment: trade for persimmon fruit collectible from yesterday (3/20)

Style: Fruit YCH Tada
References: one of my ACNL characters below w/small tiara on her black hair:
View attachment 547034

examples of tiara below:
View attachment 547052
View attachment 547053
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Strawberry fruit (red color), please & thank you!
Payment: $5 (via Ko-fi - will pay today)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I saw that yesterday was the last day to order, so please let me know if my last order there is still OK before I pay via Ko-fi. The 1st trade I hope is ok since that was from yesterday (it just took me a while to get the reference photos, sorry).
Yeah, you're still good to order both! Just know that I'll be taking a little longer on these as I'll be busy this weekend.

I have a gift for finally locating the super cool avatar artist RIGHT AFTER the shop closes, RIP. These are so fun! I would happily pay for one if you decide you have the time to make them again.

I have a gift for finally locating the super cool avatar artist RIGHT AFTER the shop closes, RIP. These are so fun! I would happily pay for one if you decide you have the time to make them again.
They're open for RLC! Otherwise, you can keep your eye out during future events!

Oh I see, okay! I would be happy to pay $5 for a Tada fruit icon with Antonio the anteater + an orange!
Ah yeah I realize I didn't change the closing in the style box. You can send the money via my ko-fi and I'll add you to a slot!

Ah yeah I realize I didn't change the closing in the style box. You can send the money via my ko-fi and I'll add you to a slot!
Oh did you not mean the icons? I assumed you were saying the icons were still available for real money, just not trades/TBT. You’re not obligated to draw one for me if that wasn’t your intent!

Oh did you not mean the icons? I assumed you were saying the icons were still available for real money, just not trades/TBT. You’re not obligated to draw one for me if that wasn’t your intent!
No, you're still good. I just forgot to change from closing Wednesday to rlc only.

Yeah, you're still good to order both! Just know that I'll be taking a little longer on these as I'll be busy this weekend.

Just paid for the 2nd order via Ko-fi. I don't mind the wait whatsoever. Thanks so much yet again! 🙂

I sent the payment last night, just want to make sure it went through!

Fruits are officially gone. Here's every one I did all together!
1712196330904.png

Back