Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

is it possible to add her bow peaking out to the right side? just a small pink triangle would do - if not its totally ok!! thank you so much for your work !! i love it!!!
Yeah, no problem!

Tbt fruit YCH milkyi.png

mogyay said I need a fruit so...

Style: Tada
References: ACNH Goose. My avatar is probably a good reference!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Not picky. Holding a peach or banana please.
Payment: 100 TBT Bells, I think? Let me know an exact amount if you take this on and I'll send it over.

Please & thank you!

mogyay said I need a fruit so...

Style: Tada
References: ACNH Goose. My avatar is probably a good reference!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Not picky. Holding a peach or banana please.
Payment: 100 TBT Bells, I think? Let me know an exact amount if you take this on and I'll send it over.

Please & thank you!
Yep! It'll be 100 tbt. The form looks good, so I'll add you to a slot!

Aww thanks! I'll add you to a slot! As for paying, you'll go to my kofi and hit the donate button. There you can type in $10 and continue to payment. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Great 👍
I'll definitely pay by end of day, & I'll let you know as soon as I do. 🙂

Aww thanks! I'll add you to a slot! As for paying, you'll go to my kofi and hit the donate button. There you can type in $10 and continue to payment. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hello again! I sent the payment your way! Hope you received it OK. 🙂

Screenshot_20240311_223906_Gallery.jpg

Also, can I please have a strawberry 🍓 fruit instead with the Penelope one? Thanks so much, & I'm very much looking forward to the finished products! 😀

Style: Fruit YCH Wowee
References: The character is Kieran, who is my favorite Pokemon character as you might be able to tell. Please use his appearance from The Teal Mask! My signature has a decent enough reference but if that’s not good enough for you this should come in handy.
Details (pose/background/props/etc): For the Wowee style he is holding an apple. Ideally the apple should either be a candy apple (that’s his favorite!) or an Applin. But I don’t mind if you do a regular apple anyway. Background is transparent.
Payment: 100 TBT

Also, what does FCSC stand for?

Hello again! I sent the payment your way! Hope you received it OK. 🙂

Also, can I please have a strawberry 🍓 fruit instead with the Penelope one? Thanks so much, & I'm very much looking forward to the finished products! 😀

Yep, received! I can change out the fruits (y)

References: The character is Kieran, who is my favorite Pokemon character as you might be able to tell. Please use his appearance from The Teal Mask! My signature has a decent enough reference but if that’s not good enough for you this should come in handy.
Details (pose/background/props/etc): For the Wowee style he is holding an apple. Ideally the apple should either be a candy apple (that’s his favorite!) or an Applin. But I don’t mind if you do a regular apple anyway. Background is transparent.

Also, what does FCSC stand for?
I'll add you to a slot! I think your idea is really cute!

FCSC means first come first served. Usually I take all orders, but if multiple large orders come in at the same time, I may choose to do the one I prefer first or art isn't delivered in the same order as on my list.

References: just Etoile (her ACNL design with the scarf hehe)
Details: Mango fruit! but more on a yellow mango if that’s okay ;w;
Payment: 100 tbt

thank you!! for considering!! 🥹🫶 your art is always so cute!

References: just Etoile (her ACNL design with the scarf hehe)
Details: Mango fruit! but more on a yellow mango if that’s okay ;w;

thank you!! for considering!! 🥹🫶 your art is always so cute!
Etoile! I'll add you to a slot!

I'm interested!

Style: Fruit YCH Tada
References: My animal villager OC, Pag-asa! I prefer the one where he's wearing his orange sweater. Here's the colour palette too!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Holding up a perfect orange. Could you make the background a very light blue as well?

Thank you for your consideration! :)

I'm interested!

References: My animal villager OC, Pag-asa! I prefer the one where he's wearing his orange sweater. Here's the colour palette too!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Holding up a perfect orange. Could you make the background a very light blue as well?

Thank you for your consideration! :)
Oh cool! Yeah, I'll add you to a slot!

References:
Screenshot_20240312-200722.png
Subspace_Front.PNG (1).png
SubspaceIngame.png
i hope these are good enough references, its really hard to give good references of a roblox character LOL
Details: cherry!

ty for considering :]

hello!! i know i just commissioned you last week, but your fruit YCHs are soo cute oh my goodness!! i’d love to be considered for a slot if possible, but i know you’re crazy busy, so no worries if not!!

References:
just Celeste from Animal Crossing!
IMG_6333.png
Details: could I maybe get a pink strawberry? One that looks similar to this:
IMG_6334.jpeg

tysm for considering!! 💗

Back