• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Customs Tournament #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2-0 to AkatsukiYoshi, but then we had a few fun matches and I can't remember how many I lost, but I didn't win any. Good games! Your Mario, Yoshi, AND Dark Pit are lethal

RhinoK beat me 2-1. GG's!

Oh man, buddy. I was rooting for you the whole way. Too bad you lost, but I am happy for RhinoK that he won. I faced him and he's pretty good. :p

EDIT: @Puffle: Sorry, but I just couldn't find Blake today. He is not online often and I had to work almost the whole day so it was going to be pretty impossible, even if I had VM'ed him. I'll try my best to see if I can fight him tomorrow though or possibly just wait for what you want me to do.

Last edited:
Could there be a one day extension on the match between Rasumii and I? We may be able to get it done tonight but I'm still not to sure.

Good games! I should've stuck to Link the third match I think, but still. Great games! I was on the edge of my seat, it was definitely close. I was pretty upset I almost lost the first one due to a stupid mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back