• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Customs Tournament #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2-0 to AkatsukiYoshi, but then we had a few fun matches and I can't remember how many I lost, but I didn't win any. Good games! Your Mario, Yoshi, AND Dark Pit are lethal

RhinoK beat me 2-1. GG's!

Oh man, buddy. I was rooting for you the whole way. Too bad you lost, but I am happy for RhinoK that he won. I faced him and he's pretty good. :p

EDIT: @Puffle: Sorry, but I just couldn't find Blake today. He is not online often and I had to work almost the whole day so it was going to be pretty impossible, even if I had VM'ed him. I'll try my best to see if I can fight him tomorrow though or possibly just wait for what you want me to do.

Last edited:
Could there be a one day extension on the match between Rasumii and I? We may be able to get it done tonight but I'm still not to sure.

Good games! I should've stuck to Link the third match I think, but still. Great games! I was on the edge of my seat, it was definitely close. I was pretty upset I almost lost the first one due to a stupid mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back