• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Customs Tournament #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still going on? The tournament seems dead right now.... Rasumii and WonderK still have to face each other.

It's still going on. We've just been missing eachother, we're trying to get eachother but one of us keeps ending unable to show for some reason or another. Though it's been mostly my fault, so if you guys want to continue and DQ me then I understand, otherwise I could probably face him today.

Scratch that, we finally played. I lost 2-1, great games though!

EDIT: You can also keep my TBT in the pot.

Last edited:
Awesome, now there's just two matches left to be had in the tournament...

Last edited:
So.... Uh.... Is this still going on? Because Ramza and WonderK still have to face each other to decide the winner of the losers bracket, and the winner of that has to face AkatsukiYoshi to decide the winner of the winners bracket.... :confused:

So.... Uh.... Is this still going on? Because Ramza and WonderK still have to face each other to decide the winner of the losers bracket, and the winner of that has to face AkatsukiYoshi to decide the winner of the winners bracket.... :confused:

The last matches always take forever. :p

Forfeiting my match to Ramza. I don't have the time to play any matches at the moment.

It's time for the Finals in TBT's first ever Custom Tournament!! Who will win?? The number 3 seed fearsome AkatsukiYoshi, or the number 1 seed Skillful Ramza?! The crowd waits in anticipation!!

I think theres only 5 or so people who still look at this thread. Great enthusiasm though!

And the winner in the finals is the number 3 seed, the fearsome AkatsukiYoshi! Congratulations!! That was a fun tournament and I'm looking forward to the next one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back