• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Skyrim from Spore here!

Skyrim_Spore

Bells
Mailbox
Yep, hi! :)
I named myself after a famous video game and my town is after a video game. I've actually gone through multiple acnl accounts, but I eventually settled with Spore!

I can't wait to get to know you all, heres my friend code: 4570-8411-8051
I hope you friend me and come and visit my town, because I've only met my brother and 2 friends on animal crossing (which is my favourite francise.:lemon:)

Oh hi Skyrim Spore :) welcome to TBT i hope you'd like it here. I just joined in August and well I love it here :)
Nice profile name I wish I had thought of better profile names for mines. I seem to just stick to one name all the time idk why though.
I used to play and loved skyrim when I was able to play it and had tons of free hours about 4-5 years ago. The flying dragons are so cool and then you trying to hide or trying to kill it. Bringing memories back. Hahaha
Anyway good luck and see you around TBT

Welcome! I love Skyrim! I only ever played Spore once though, it always seemed fun but I was terrible at fighting the other creatures. XD Enjoy the forum!

Back