• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♦ Hanif's Animal Crossing Fanarts ♦

AC-Character-Poster-and-Photo-Filtered.png

Just a random idea. What if we could make our own Poster and Photo in ACNH

Guess who finally have time to draw something? Not me of course. By the time i finished this drawing, i still had like 7 unfinished assignments which were due pretty soon

Poppy-and-Marshal-Filtered.png

Some people ship them, so do i
This is one of my drawings which adding some shading only makes it worse lol

Back with more ACNH Gijinka. This time it's Judy. She's one of my favorite Snooty villagers

Gijinka-Judy-Filtered.png

My 2020 Summary of Art. Comparing to my last year's artworks i did improve quite alot, especially in human anatomy (i still can't draw hands properly tho' lol). And yes, i drew LOTS of ACNH fanarts throughout the year lol

Hanif-Anims-2020-Summary-of-Art-png.png

New fanart

Sasha-and-Ace-F.png

Two of my favorite new and returning villagers respectively in the upcoming ACNH major update

Still questioning whether Sasha is a male or female. Regardless of the gender, Sasha is still a cute rabbit

I'm really glad that my boy Ace is finally back after a long time, despite never played AC Gamecube before. It's kinda hard to explain why he's special to me lol​

Me and my sister’s AC characters in their redesigned clothes

New-ACNH-Arzon-and-Arina.png

Below is the comparison between each version of the clothes

Comparisonn.png

Aaaah, your art is always so gorgeous! I love your style, and the way you shade, and your clean lines! So much talent! 😍🌟🌟🌟

Do you accept tbt commissions? :)
Post automatically merged:

Good day everyone. In this thread i post every Animal Crossing fanarts i've made so far

I always do Digital Art but i have few unpublished Traditional Art too

Enjoy!

I made this so i can remember the first 10 villagers i have in my town. All of them are still living in my town, but i'm gonna let some of them to move out after my town is all complete. I'm gonna draw the same thing a year later to see if i have different set of villagers

I made this because i changed my clothes again, although i just changed it again yesterday XD

So i'm starting to make series of good moments i have with each villagers living in town with Rosie being the first one since she's one of my favourite villagers. This drawing is based on the fact that Rosie was the first one to sit on my bench while she was caught sleeping XD

I made this because Chevre was the first villager in my town to develop an ailment. It took 3 days for her to fully recovered. I kept giving her medicines in her first two days of illness. Oh, and i changed my clothes again. I'm gonna use the previous one when Winter Season instead XD

Being the only Jock in my town, i can easily say that he's the strongest in my town and he's been asking me about that twice, while the second is either Timbra the Snooty Sheep or Rocket the Uchi Gorilla because they once said to me that they were good at some sports

Oh, and as you can see i tried different art style here which was inspired from several artists

What Jock villagers do you have?

It's been like three or four times Timbra told me she hated my cap, which eventually i fulfilled her request by changing it to Bandana. Let's see if she's still gonna mock me for using a hat that she doesn't like XD

I thought either Rocket or Hugh would be the first villager to move outta my town, but no it's worse. Erik was the first one to do that on October 2nd 2019. He was also the first one to give me his pics. I know i couldn't just let him go, but i was getting bored looking at my current villagers. Despite not one of my favorites, he's still part of my town greatest memories

Farewell, Erik :'(

When you haven't upgraded your Nookling Store to at least T&T Mart and one of the ways to get Medicine to cure bee stings is asking Uchi villagers for one... If you even have Uchi villagers. That's why i was grateful Rocket's in my town to help me when i hadn't upgraded my Nookling Store yet. But i once got double bee stings and Rocket didn't want to give the medicine the second time, and that's how the idea of making this art was made

This little guy often talks about love around my town. He ever seduced few female villagers in my town few times but he hasn't found the true one yet. Dear fellow Mayors who have Tex in their town, does he do the same thing?

I actually wanted to make Dobutsu no Mori Movie artstyle in this drawing, but i couldn't make it exactly the same XD

He's the first one in my town who got Pitfall'd. I tried to prevent him to get into it, but i was late. He's also the one in my town who has least attempt to leave my town. I've never seen him do that for the last few months

Hugh is known as the Chef in my town, or simply just a villager who thinks about food the most. He once invited me to his house for some desserts, but i couldn't attend because i got lecture from my dad XD. Since Erik left my town a month ago, he's the only Lazy villager i have

Baking-With-Hugh.png

Something i made for celebrating the 2nd anniversary of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, which i submitted it 2 days late XD. This is one of the most ambitious artwork i've ever drawn and i'm proud of it. Took 2 days, but actually 10 hours without counting delays
Don't ask why there isn't any male villagers here XD

This is the last fanart of every first 10 villagers in my town and i decided to make it in a form of comic because Shep, the 10th villager in my town is going to move out the same day as Harvest Festival, which means he can't join it with me and the rest of my villagers. He had a birthday 3 days ago and suddenly the idea of making this comic popped out of my head. This ridiculously took 4 days and it was delayed most of the time.

I'll see you later, Shep...

Just 100 days left for the release of ACNH. Ooh the wait is killing me XD

Now let's see if i can convince my parents to use my own money to buy the new Switch and the game...

I’m back with another ACNH countdown. Can’t believe it’s 2 months left. The suspense is killing me!. I’ll make another countdown fanart when it’s 1 month, and 10 days left!

If you excuse me i need to go pre-order my copy XD

2-Months-Left.png

One month left for ACNH! Time flies really fast!

I drew Rosie and Rowan because they’re my best villagers based on their respective gender in my New Leaf town. I hope they’ll be my starter villagers in my New Horizons island too. Will you guys still play New Leaf when New Horizons comes out? If you ask me, yes i will but not as much as i used to

I don’t actually feel so well today but i feel like i have an obligation to draw this

One-Month-Left.png

These are some of my most favorite new villagers in New Horizons, but i hope there are more villagers that are even more better and cuter

And also, i feel like that grey cat could be the next Marshal idk why XD

New-Horizons-Newcomers.png

It's 2 weeks left for ACNH! We can do this guys!
March 20th is where Animal Crossing and DOOM fans definitely having true happiness together

2-Weeks-Leftfinal.png

Have you got your own Nintendo Switch ACNH Edition yet? The wait for this game is getting more unbearable to me lol

Also, this is my last ACNH countdown fanart, but that doesn’t mean i’ll stop drawing Animal Crossing fanarts. And hey, even i have a plan to make the fan animations of ACNH once i’ve played it for some hours

7-Days-Left.png

Everyone's enjoying New Horizons right now, while me...

It seems my Switch ACNH Edition + Game are delayed probably because COVID-19 and the shop owner said it's estimated that they would send them to me around Tuesday or Wednesday. Could be longer though. Seeing everyone has been starting to develop their island since the release day kinda makes me envious lol

For those who haven't got them or couldn't afford to buy them, let's despair together

Eternal-Wait.png

I have a dream to build my own dream island so i'll do my best to dream my dream island and then build my dream island with my dream villagers so it will become true dream island. How many times i say "dream" in the previous sentence?

I have Tammy and Lyman as my starter villagers. I like both of them. What's yours?

92285345_2717853541676749_3314740426296000512_o.jpg

I love Dotty because everything about her fits my island theme

View attachment 245183

A collection of my art commissions of AC Characters requested by some of the TBT members from October 2019 - now. Proud of what i made

TBT-Collage.png

Kid-Cat-in-the-Night-Sky.png

Planning-Construction2.png

The first 10 members of Caeli Crew! we're gonna make this island awesome! Who are your first 10 villagers in ACNH?
This is one of my biggest art projects yet!

The-Caeli-Crew.png

I made the Gijinka (Humanized) version of two of my favorite villagers in my island. Their design was kinda inspired by Zuzu (pompompainman)'s version on Twitter
Let me know if you want more of this :)

Dotty-and-Tammy-Gijinka.png

Happy birthday my cute little yellow Uchi Cub. I don't care if people call you ugly you're still one of my best villagers. I'm glad the game chose you as my starter villager :D

Happy-Bday-Tammy.png

Me and Dotty again, but this time she's wearing the same clothes as mine

Me-and-Dotty-2.png

These are AC characters of me and my sister. My sister only contributed a little to the development of my island. We even had a little fight about what our island would be. But when it comes to ideal island decorations, she's probably better than me lol. I'm glad she's also into this game like me :)

Borthers-and-Sisters.png

Me and Dotty, but we want your soul. Just kidding XD

Me-and-Dotty-3.png

Imagine if you've been terraforming for more than 2 hours and the nearest villager will approach you to tell you that you need to rest and give you a drink. I dunno if that's a good idea but yeah it's always good to give the game a little more details

Refill-Energy.png

I love visiting other people's island and taking alot of pictures and inspirations from it. With Dream Suite finally released in the latest version of ACNH, it's much easier to visit other people's island without having to worry about network barrier

Give me your Dream Address and i will visit your island! Mine is DA-4157-5440-4959 (By the time i posted this, my island is still under renovation)

How-inspiring.png

An art commission for a DeviantArt user. I love how it turned out

Commission-Natsumigurl-s-AC-Character.png

We're trying to build a snowman but uhh...

Me-and-Dotty-4-Building-a-Snowman-Sorta.png

Go for both, Molly! This is for TBT's Crazy Dream Sequence [Round 2]

Dotty secretly has superpower
Me-and-Dotty-5-filtered2.png

Made another humanized version of Dotty. I love every time she wears this outfit

Gijinka-Dotty-with-Alternate-Outfit.png

Moar Gijinka Dotty. Go give her

Dotty-Wants-Your-Soul-filtered.jpg

My sister only contributed a little to my island, but that's okay. It's my island after all

Sharing-my-island-with-my-sister-in-a-nutshell-filtered.png

Me and my starting villagers. I still have them until now. What are your starting villagers and do they still live in your island?

The-First-Island-Dwellers-Filtered.png

My-TOP-3-Favorite-Rabbit-Villagers2-Filtered.png

These cute rabbits are my most favorite rabbit villagers in ACNH. First Dotty, second Bunnie, and third Carmen
Honorable Mentions:
Chrissy, Francine, Coco and Bonbon
What are your most favorite rabbit villagers?

Happy-Birthday-Mitzi-filtered.png

My Siamese Cat just got a year older. Happy birthday!
Also, have you guys watched the ACNH Fall Update Trailer? Pretty excited for it

New-pfp-filtered.png

My new pfp of my AC Character wearing brand new signature clothes

AC-Character-Poster-and-Photo-Filtered.png

Just a random idea. What if we could make our own Poster and Photo in ACNH

Guess who finally have time to draw something? Not me of course. By the time i finished this drawing, i still had like 7 unfinished assignments which were due pretty soon

Gijinka-Poppy-Filtered.png

Finally made the Gijinka (Humanized) version of one of my most wanted villagers! I also love other versions of her human form that some artists have created!
This is probably one of the best artworks i've ever made this year

Poppy-and-Marshal-Filtered.png

Some people ship them, so do i
This is one of my drawings which adding some shading only makes it worse lol

Me-and-Dotty-6-Filtered.png

"I've been wanting to sit with you for more than half a year"
At first I didn't intend to draw today, but because ACNH Winter Update Trailer came by storm, i had to draw something for it lol

It's been awhile since my last ACNH fanarts lol

Gijinka-Judy-Filtered.png

Back with more ACNH Gijinka. This time it's Judy. She's one of my favorite Snooty villagers

Comparing to my last year's artworks i did improve quite alot, especially in human anatomy (i still can't draw hands properly tho' lol). And yes, i drew LOTS of ACNH fanarts throughout the year lol

Hanif-Anims-2020-Summary-of-Art-png.png

My AC character but slightly more human lol
caelicrossing-2021.png

idk just an idea in mind
Sponge-BOB.png

Moar ACNH Gijinka. This time it's Gijinka version of some my favorite Rabbit villagers beside Dotty

Rosie and Lolly Gijinka will be next

Gijinka-Bunnie-and-Carmen.png

Trying out colder colors and a slightly different art style

Lil-Dotty.png

My ACNH island and Nintendo Switch are exactly one year old today so i made this

Caeli-Island-1st-Anniversary.jpg

My ACNH character and his friend playing in the rain. This is art commission for my friend. Man i haven't drawn ACNH fanart for ages lol

Commission-F2-Rain-Play.png

Two of my favorite new and returning villagers respectively in the upcoming ACNH major update

Still questioning whether Sasha is a male or female. Regardless of the gender, Sasha is still a cute rabbit

I'm really glad that my boy Ace is finally back after a long time, despite never played AC Gamecube before. It's kinda hard to explain why he's special to me lol

Sasha-and-Ace-F.png

Me and my sister’s AC characters in their redesigned clothes

New-ACNH-Arzon-and-Arina.png

An art commission for someone on DeviantArt

Commission-Dream-Big-Literally-F.png

Back