• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♦ Hanif's Animal Crossing Fanarts ♦

New art keeps coming!

Imagine if you've been terraforming for more than 2 hours and the nearest villager will approach you to tell you that you need to rest and give you a drink. I dunno if that's a good idea but yeah it's always good to give the game a little more details

Refill-Energy.png

Can't stop making these fanarts honestly XD

I love visiting other people's island and taking alot of pictures and inspirations from it. With Dream Suite finally released in the latest version of ACNH, it's much easier to visit other people's island without having to worry about network barrier

Give me your Dream Address and i will visit your island! Mine is DA-4157-5440-4959 (By the time i posted this, my island is still under renovation)

How-inspiring.png

you have one of the most "animal crossing" art styles i've ever seen, just looking at it makes me so nostalgic for all the different ac versions i've played since the gamecube era, much less acnh! i love it to pieces <3

do you do commissions of island reps and/or villagers still? if so for what kind of currency? o:

ur !! art !! is !! so !! good !!

I love it ♡
you have one of the most "animal crossing" art styles i've ever seen, just looking at it makes me so nostalgic for all the different ac versions i've played since the gamecube era, much less acnh! i love it to pieces <3

do you do commissions of island reps and/or villagers still? if so for what kind of currency? o:
Oh my gosh thanks so much for the compliment! I really appreciate it!

Yes, i still do commissions but currently i only accept RLC

I had Lyman as a starter and I miss him so much 🥺 I kind of wish I’d kept hold of him! I still have Muffy which was my other starter (although I’m hoping she’ll leave soon lol)

love your art ❤️

Back