• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sky: CotL

ReeBear

🌸 soft 🌸
Bells
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Spring Shamrock
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Shamrock
Does anyone else here play ThatGameCompany’s Sky? It’s very gentle and so wholesome and community based, and the art style and music are both so lovely 💕

There’s a lot of players from around the world and it’s really fun getting to test out your languages with people. (Talking with friends with my tiny bit of Japanese knowledge is great until someone throws a bunch of kanji into the conversation and I get completely lost ahaha.) There’s instruments too where you can play music to each other, which is vvvv cute (lots of clapping and bowing).

Also because I am non binary, I love when cosmetics aren’t gender locked, which is a big appeal in both Sky and AC ~

Would love to hang out and do a candle run if anyone likes, or show you around if you’re new? 😌🌟

(I was going to make a thread for this but found this one! I hope you don't mind me bumping it hehe)

I started playing a couple of weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with the game! I can't get over the fact that it's free?? AND it's coming to switch in June which I'm super excited about! I've already forced a couple of friends to download the game and play with me lmao

For anyone who doesn't have the game yet I recommend it so much - it's regularly updated with seasons which add new areas to explore and offer exclusive/new cosmetics (I'M OBBSESSED WITH THE CURRENT SEASON BECAUSE IT'S FOREST THEMED AND AAAAAAAHHHHHH) - I'm mentioning this just in case there's anyone who is waiting until the switch release as you might miss out on these items/cosmetics! The graphics and music are beautiful, normally I play on my ipad (ew I have become an ipad kid LOL) but when the switch version releases I'm very excited to get all comfy in bed and play this for hours (I sort of can on my ipad but it's a lil chonky)

Back