• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ☆ Siren of the Seas Cycling ☆ | In Boxes: Gayle! (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praesilith

jean bean
Bells
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (136) +
title.png

I am currently online!

Information.png
I currently do not use Amiibo.
I do plan at some point to include Amiibo villagers but due to a glitch that has yet to be patched, I will not be using Amiibo to move villagers in or force anyone out.

I do time travel and I cycle during 11AM-11PM EDT.
I time travel in my second town (Sirena Bay), so the villagers will move rather quickly. I will be most active around 11AM-11PM EDT, please convert to your timezone if necessary.

Certain villagers will be reserved as I'm also searching for my dream villagers.
I'm also searching for dream villagers for myself and my significant other, so initially these few villagers will not be up for grabs. Refer to my signature to see villagers that will be temporarily excluded.

I only accept NMT.
Because I am not using Amiibo and have to island hop, I am currently only accepting NMT.

Lurking is welcome (and encouraged!)
If you wish to lurk, please reply below, but do not PM me! You may lurk for 3 villagers at a time. It is also recommended that you subscribe to the thread to receive alerts when new posts are made!
I will tag whoever is lurking for the villager once the villager is in boxes.
Lurking does not guarantee that the villager will be held for you. After the listed time period below, I will void the villager and continue cycling.

Bidding will start when the villager is in boxes and the highest bidder will receive the villager.
Pretty self explanatory. Starting bids are listed below.

If you receive a villager from me for free, PLEASE do not charge people for them when/if they move out of your town.
I will avoid selling/giving away to you in the future if it becomes a problem.

If you receive a villager from me and pay NMT for them, feel free to do whatever.

Tier 1 villagers will be auctioned in a separate thread.

The villagers under tier 1 will be auctioned in a separate thread.
The thread will be linked in the comments and the original post, and I will also update the title to include that the villager is in boxes.

I will only move-in villagers that are tier 1-3 unless there is at least one person lurking for them.[/COLOR]
This is to save both my time and your time.

You must have an available spot on your island to claim a villager.
I am willing to wait for roughly 1 hour post auction for you to clear a spot, otherwise, the villager will go to the second highest bidder.

After you have claimed a villager...
- You will receive a Dodo code via PM.
- Drop payment as you arrive.
- Follow me to the villager's house.
- Let me know after you have spoken with the villager and convinced them to move.
- Afterwards, I will end the session.

Pricing.png

I will be using this page to determine the tier of each villager.
The prices listed are the starting bids. (NMT = Nook Miles Tickets)

Tier 1: These villagers will be auctioned in separate threads. I will link them when necessary.
Tier 2: 5 NMT - auction will end after 6 hours
Tier 3: 3 NMT - auction will end after 3 hours
Tier 4: free! - voided in 1.5 hours
Tier 5/6: free! - voided in 1 hour

Current villagers.png

1586641630613.png
Marshal [reserved]
1586745388174.png
Molly

1586708316410.png
Bam
1586919002172.png
Pietro

tumblr_inline_o2cgq3m5ZK1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Zucker

tumblr_inline_o2cgh1pTQm1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Gayle [in boxes!]

tumblr_inline_o2cgog9rhu1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Sydney

tumblr_inline_o2cgobQlPW1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Canberra

tumblr_inline_o2cgmnnSof1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Hippeux

1586619969461.png
Cesar

Lurkers.png

This link will take you to a Google Sheet that has all the villagers and the name of those that are lurking.
This is mostly for my convenience, but if you wish to view it, feel free!

Last edited:
Could I bid 5 NMT for Zucker? ^_^

I offer you 7 NMT for Zucker NOT ANYMORE but thanks

Last edited:
lurking for genji and murphy 🌻
thanks & good luck cycling !

1586615282966.png

Puddles the peppy frog is in boxes!
Her house is super pink and cute as well!
If you want her, reply to this, otherwise in one hour at 11:29AM EDT she will be voided!​

Reactions: axo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back