• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ☆ Siren of the Seas Cycling ☆ | In Boxes: Gayle! (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1586712921536.png

Skye, the normal wolf, is in boxes!
Auction starts at 5 NMT and will end at 11:00PM EDT.​

Last edited:
your google sheet is soooo cute btw. no idea how much time that took to make, but its so impressive ! 😍🙌

Thank you!! It didn't take TOO too long, I mostly copied a list of villagers from a website and I've slowly but surely been adding the pixel characters as time goes on lol.

Current offer for Skye is 10nmt! this ends in a lil over 5 hours (I might cut it shorter, i'm trying to find out what time scale works best!!)

Good morning! I would like to update my request. I finally got Marshal. My lurking request would be Kid Cat and would like to add Raymond to my request. Thank you very much.

Good morning! I would like to update my request. I finally got Marshal. My lurking request would be Kid Cat and would like to add Raymond to my request. Thank you very much.
Awesome! I got Marshal too, I'm just waiting for him to move out of this town into my new one lol. I'll add you to the list for Raymond!

15 NMT for Skye!

Thank you!! It didn't take TOO too long, I mostly copied a list of villagers from a website and I've slowly but surely been adding the pixel characters as time goes on lol.

Current offer for Skye is 10nmt! this ends in a lil over 5 hours (I might cut it shorter, i'm trying to find out what time scale works best!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back