• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Simple's Gallery!

i want a commision too haha

if you're up to it that is heh

Sorry Simple. Looks like I started a trend! But geez girl, give yourself some credit! These are coming along great!!

i want a commision too haha

if you're up to it that is heh

Haha, I may take a bit working on the other two, but sure is it an easy drawing? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Simple. Looks like I started a trend! But geez girl, give yourself some credit! These are coming along great!!

Oh awe its okay, I love testing and trying new things :D! Don't look forward to it though haha

Haha, I may take a bit working on the other two, but sure is it an easy drawing? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh awe its okay, I love testing and trying new things :D! Don't look forward to it though haha

I'm sure it is! can you try her? she's based off a banana split, so her color palette is brown, yellow & pink

i'll color her in for you and you can draw her when i'm done ^^

Last edited:
I'm sure it is! can you try her? she's based off a banana split, so her color palette is brown, yellow & pink

i'll color her in for you and you can draw her when i'm done ^^

Interesting!!! Sure I'd love to see the coloring

Copycat...

:^) <3

WOAH! Are you sure you're at the right place? LOL!! Ardrey!! Like'in all my comments today! What an honor! I would gladly take a commission.. but my drawings are terrible! Long as you're okay with that, sure!

NOO they're not! Feel free to choose any one of the 3 OCs in my sig, click on them for refs :3 Let me know how much it costs!

Last edited:
:^) <3

NOO they're not! Feel free to choose any one of the 3 OCs in my sig, click on them for refs :3 Let me know how much it costs!

Pft, I don't think its worthy of any amount. Plus, I would never charge you :) Friends yo! Will work on it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lolol actually i changed my mind, can you draw anna? she's my main bby and i've been neglecting her

Ahaha! Okay : ) I try, may take few days!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is soooo cute! >w<
I wish I could buy a commission ;w;

Awe! I didn't expect to get any requests ._. I LET YOU know if I take commissions as the new "thing" haha.

Hm Been working on Aleshapie's chibi~Not sure if its even good... haha
LyoTZmU.gif

These pieces look super cute, they are much better than whatever I can muster. I like how much you improved throughout the times you've drew, it's very honorable.

These pieces look super cute, they are much better than whatever I can muster. I like how much you improved throughout the times you've drew, it's very honorable.

Thanks for the comment! Will be working and posting random sketches for improvement as well! Keep watch~

Okay so this is what I came up with. Glasses .... were the hardest ._. I never did them in my life. Sorry for the disaster.. But TA-DA. Full sizes will be PM'd if liked~
FJ4NHxo.png
nCLBWmC.png

Last edited:
Working on a new sketch from a comission request~ Nothing is final and I'm still fixing things :D , trying out new things. I'm not good with movement yet, so hopefully I can learn~

QTGh05H.png

Wow, you have made a lot of progress since your first time!
Just curious though, do you know the dates of the drawings?

Wow, you have made a lot of progress since your first time!
Just curious though, do you know the dates of the drawings?

Hello! Good question! Every drawing I have done so far and posted are the exact moments when I drew it and have finished it. I opened this thread in March so the beginning of March of 2016 is when I started to draw! : D Thank you for looking around and seeing my improvement! I'm trying to continue to grow, hopefully become a pro one day... (Dream) I post as I do random doodles, so check it out!

So I colored it and outlined it, but... I do not like the outcome of it ._. I will be doing another sketch tonight or tomorrow~ I'm currently trying to improve the eyes!!!! GRR! STUPID EYES!!! (Haha)

zytVWI7.gif

So I colored it and outlined it, but... I do not like the outcome of it ._. I will be doing another sketch tonight or tomorrow~ I'm currently trying to improve the eyes!!!! GRR! STUPID EYES!!! (Haha)

zytVWI7.gif

aaaaaa this looks so cool! You're improving so fast and so quick omggg
also for eyes, i usually draw it by making a large circle with my mouse inside the eyelashes, and then fill it one color, add shades then add shines on top of the eyelashes ^^

Back