Simple's Gallery!

You've updated with some really nice work since the last time I was here!! Good luck with finding your own style ;-]
You seem to be practicing a lot lately, so you're almost there haha
The latest sketch looks great c:

You've updated with some really nice work since the last time I was here!! Good luck with finding your own style ;-]
You seem to be practicing a lot lately, so you're almost there haha
The latest sketch looks great c:

Awe thank you so much! Will be sketching more tonight!! :D Miss talking to you though! Hope to chat again soon!

Sketchin away!
27o2TC9.gif

o7IY1sB.png

Last edited:
sketch AGAIN
c0fSCXc.png

Edit Edit!
mg0WqHf.png

ANYONE?
csMUhig.png

totally colored for fun.. going to re-do later in the future with line art Q.Q
8Is0cj1.png

Last edited:

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PROGRESS PROGRESS SKETCH SKETCH IMPROVE IMPROVE EAT EAT SLEEP SLEEP
owIR4x2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Attempt new hair style [x]
Attempt different eyes [x]
Attempt different top outfit [x]
Attempt different socks [x]
Attempt movement[...]
Attempt to use the same position for the rest of the week?[x] (HAHA)

Hello!

So I haven't been able to post anything because I've been a part of the Joint X Freebie thread! I thought I would post some of the drawings I drew for requesters in the thread. You can also find it in the Museum Shop section of this forums and request for free! Will be posting below! All 5 have owners! Also, I just wanted to post my progress throughout this thread on my improvement! Yay!

Art Belongs to: Hatori
2Xi1oRE.png
WcAugAQ.gif

Art Belongs to: Kawaii Cupcakes
c68Y8Cg.png

Art Belongs to: Pearls
ENKcyPJ.png

Art Belongs to: Seroja
pf86ubR.png

Last edited:
These are so good! You're really talented and your progress is inspirational ;o;

These are so good! You're really talented and your progress is inspirational ;o;

Thank you so much! I will be sketching again a little tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a lot of improvement omfg

That's improvement I aspire to have looooool

Oh, that i so sweet. I actually have a long way to go.. I am dreading every step, but I am amazed at my progress too! I hope to improve :(

Cute work, Simple!
I feel like you're in such a good place right now, improvement-wise. You should be so proud!
You did a wonderful job with the latest chibis \o/

(Also- I don't have a join.me, so I wouldn't be able to tune in, but I think some other people will be interested!)

Cute work, Simple!
I feel like you're in such a good place right now, improvement-wise. You should be so proud!
You did a wonderful job with the latest chibis \o/

(Also- I don't have a join.me, so I wouldn't be able to tune in, but I think some other people will be interested!)

Awe, I missed you for a while!! I was just creating that text in memory of you! You don't need join. me to tune in, its just a url and you can look at it online! LMK if you are interested! It is my first time doing it online and to an audience. I draw in a funky and SUPER slow way, so might be annoying actually x3 ! I am so glad to see you around!

Awe, I missed you for a while!! I was just creating that text in memory of you! You don't need join. me to tune in, its just a url and you can look at it online! LMK if you are interested! It is my first time doing it online and to an audience. I draw in a funky and SUPER slow way, so might be annoying actually x3 ! I am so glad to see you around!

ahh that's cool to hear! and it's really sweet :-o
I do kinda disappear from TBT for a few weeks sometimes, but I always return eventually!! The Museum's my favorite section, so I'll always spread the love in my posting sprees, haha
and LOL WOW I had no idea that was how join.me worked. So If I managed to catch one of your stream URLs in the future I'd definitely join in.
(I'm glad to see you around too!! especially since you're back to posting in this gallery ;-] )

ahh that's cool to hear! and it's really sweet :-o
I do kinda disappear from TBT for a few weeks sometimes, but I always return eventually!! The Museum's my favorite section, so I'll always spread the love in my posting sprees, haha
and LOL WOW I had no idea that was how join.me worked. So If I managed to catch one of your stream URLs in the future I'd definitely join in.
(I'm glad to see you around too!! especially since you're back to posting in this gallery ;-] )

Awe, ty! Come often or chat me up! Thanks again! :) Will do~

Honestly, I tried. LOL! I don't think I did so well. Took some days to start/finish it, because I wasn't sure how to make this the way the person requesting it wanted it to be. Hope it came out well. I am still practicing coloring and shading! Until I master that, I may not move away from this chibi style!​

tVyhoCA.gif

Owned By: Diancie Rose

Last edited:
Back