• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Simple's Gallery!

Simple you are really good?! You improve so fast omg.

Thanks so much! Means a lot to me! : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently working on sketches~ Will practice coloring when I have more time. Will be posting several sketches because I'm trying to improve! May continue with the sketch if people show interest or if I have time! : D Thanks for the people that check in!

P.s: Weird black things on her head is suppose to be "puppy" ears. If you see something weird or abnormal, it hasn't been revised yet just sketches LOl!

tHg1KpK.png

Last edited:
Haven't been drawing a lot. Been so busy! Will keep practicing in between though. Mostly practicing sketches and body size! Hardest part for me right now! Coloring/shading in the near future!

Last edited:
Hey Simple, I finally had time to stop by your gallery!! Been meaning to comment for a while c:
But yeah, that aside, the drawings you've posted here are pretty amazing, considering the fact that you're starting out. [This] is probably my favorite! I like the roughness of the lines and the bold colors :-]

I'm really curious to see how you improve from here on out! good luck ;-]

Hey Simple, I finally had time to stop by your gallery!! Been meaning to comment for a while c:
But yeah, that aside, the drawings you've posted here are pretty amazing, considering the fact that you're starting out. [This] is probably my favorite! I like the roughness of the lines and the bold colors :-]

I'm really curious to see how you improve from here on out! good luck ;-]

Haha omg! This is surprising! Didn't expect you to stop by! Thanks. I think I'll be drawing some things tonight. It may seem like I'm getting worse, but I think sketching helps me a lot. I can't believe the picture you linked is your favorite... THAT IS also my favorite. I hope to improve on it though. I won't give up though because I know I can get better. Maybe come back in a few weeks/months and you might see a better improvement! Thanks again for your support. You r a good friend!

Working on some sketches! Drawing random things! Testing the waters!
OerEJtr.gif
ef0OKxR.png

Last edited:
ah god simple you improve so fast these are so cute >.<

That totally made my day! : ' ) Thank you so much! I'm actually working on it atm. Going to shade/color/outline etc. May turn out weird, but... PRACTICING! tysm evvieee!!Will post when done!!!!

Final outline, will be coloring soon~ : ) (I suck at this part so don't hate!

1VHa2Ip.png

Hey guys! Took several hours, but here is the finished product! Enjoy! I will continue to sketch/draw so keep a look out! Styles may vary and I may suck even more, but still trying to improve! Thanks!

DR4Xrjo.png

Hey guys! Took several hours, but here is the finished product! Enjoy! I will continue to sketch/draw so keep a look out! Styles may vary and I may suck even more, but still trying to improve! Thanks!

DR4Xrjo.png

Goodness!! The others weren't lying when they said you improved super fast! What is deez magic????? I've been lurking around for awhile and seen your progress silently but thissss isssss really good!! Keep drawing~~~

Goodness!! The others weren't lying when they said you improved super fast! What is deez magic????? I've been lurking around for awhile and seen your progress silently but thissss isssss really good!! Keep drawing~~~

Thanks for your support and feedback! I really had fun drawing this one, I think I'll continue to sketch. The hardest part for me was coloring so I hope I can do that better next time.!

i think the colors you chose were spot on. also hands and feet are hard to draw so i would practice on those if you are planning to add fingers ;-D

Working on some sketches~ Haven't worked on any for the past few weeks/month! Will be posting progress!

HI7I1J8.gif
kAk3JIu.png

Last edited:
Simple! How ya been? I hadn't seen the one you did for Seroja...man! Thats cute! Taking commissions??

Simple! How ya been? I hadn't seen the one you did for Seroja...man! Thats cute! Taking commissions??

Hallo! Welcome welcome! I've been good, how have you been? Seroja commented, but never requested haha. I never considered doing any commissions because my style constantly changes, but I don't mind attempting to do one?!

Hallo! Welcome welcome! I've been good, how have you been? Seroja commented, but never requested haha. I never considered doing any commissions because my style constantly changes, but I don't mind attempting to do one?!

She is adorable! I would love to order one! No pressure!

Here's my ref album:
http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

I will gladly pay!

Update with some color sketch~ Wasn't sure if I wanted to outline it and make it come to life! May consider it if I get bored tonight~

2UNboGV.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is adorable! I would love to order one! No pressure!

Here's my ref album:
http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

I will gladly pay!

Oh fun! Sure, I will work on it tonight! :) I will be posting my progress. May take a lot of time! "SERIOUS MODE!"

Wooo I'd love a commission too if you're up for it :DD

WOAH! Are you sure you're at the right place? LOL!! Ardrey!! Like'in all my comments today! What an honor! I would gladly take a commission.. but my drawings are terrible! Long as you're okay with that, sure!

Back