Simple's Gallery!

Wow, feels like I haven't drawn forever. Went back old school and doing this hobby 3-4 times a year lol~ Recent update, learning to water color.

HGcQOsM.png
I4e83Xw.png

XRO4Ilf.png

Wow, its been 3 years since I've picked up my drawing pad. Out of curiosity I wondered if I could pick up where I left off. Sadly, it seems I haven't improved nor changed my style haha! Maybe one day :') Not sure if I should even finish this :rolleyes:

fRuRIkQ.png

BLboiMf.png

Last edited:
Wow, its been 3 years since I've picked up my drawing pad. Out of curiosity I wondered if I could pick up where I left off. Sadly, it seems I haven't improved nor changed my style haha! Maybe one day :') Not sure if I should even finish this :rolleyes:

fRuRIkQ.png

BLboiMf.png

looking at ur past drawings i think you for sure improved!!! as i already told you this drawing is so so cute i hope you finish it <3
even if you don't, it looks like a little girl w/ creepy eyes & i dig it. ;)

I am super beginner at drawing x3 I got asked to draw a friend's mayor and the steps of creating something nice is so difficult .__.

So I tell myself (I am not ashamed, I am not ashamed, I am not ashamed) LOL!

Feel like quitting... but MUST FINISH! Showing how I ended up with the final result, still deciding if I should change it up D: Will post as I make more updates~ May not finish.. I don't want to ruin the mayor :confused:

02tWmmI.jpg

j68zZW2.png

Tuxk5Rq.png

zV892lh.png

SPoInLg.png

Last edited:
After a few hours adjusting and changing things, I ended up here. Glad I didn't give up, but same time feel like this isn't complete. Thought I would post my progress :#

Q96HvSj.png

OMFG!!! Your art is SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!!! I wish I had an artistic talent (other than musical)!

OMFG!!! Your art is SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!!! I wish I had an artistic talent (other than musical)!

OMG HAHA, No! I am no where near good! I am still evolving and trying to pick my own style. Just experimenting! Thank you so much for your comment and feedback! I feel like musical talent is better...

Started to color. Time to practice shading and random stuff I haven't practiced in forever :(

xm7wyLp.png

Last edited:
oh wow you DID improve! thats so nice to see :) keep it up!!

this inspired me to keep on drawing too

Haven't been around for a while because ACNH took over my life! (Baha) I found a whole new way to draw digitally and make more movements, so I thought I would test out a non line art~ What better way to start drawing again by starting with marshal? ^-^ Super simple, missing some stuff, but hopefully I can post more and see if I'll continue to improve!
taDi2kS.gif

Alright!, Moving on to something a little more fresh but similar. To the NEXT PROJECT!
Will be posting more updates of this or similar style~

Y7166Kx.png

Haven't posted in quite a while! Been busy with school and haven't drawn regularly since 2 years! I decided to challenge myself to do another 1 year challenge, given that I improved so much looking back to this thread! I decided to sketch for a few friends on a different game and take small commissions. I will be sharing them throughout the week if anyone wants to see~

im3jFB5.gif

zw5BeOm.gif

Back