Simple's Gallery!

Okay so this is what I came up with. Glasses .... were the hardest ._. I never did them in my life. Sorry for the disaster.. But TA-DA. Full sizes will be PM'd if liked~
FJ4NHxo.png
nCLBWmC.png

SIMPLE!! Its lovely! She really looks great! I have been told that glasses are the hardest (other than hands/feet), but you pulled it off great! I know you are just getting started, but it is clear to me that you have natural talent. I can only imagine what you are going to be able to do in 6 months, 1 year, etc. Keep it up, girl! These look great!

and YES, please please PM me the full version...payment coming your way!!

aaaaaa this looks so cool! You're improving so fast and so quick omggg
also for eyes, i usually draw it by making a large circle with my mouse inside the eyelashes, and then fill it one color, add shades then add shines on top of the eyelashes ^^

Thank you thank you! I thought I got worse all of a sudden LOL! I am working on shading, coloring, hands, arms, feet, leggs, shoes, position, eyes, hair, outlining.. everything. Thanks for commenting and encouraging. I will take the advice you have given me~ I may have to watch some tutorials ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SIMPLE!! Its lovely! She really looks great! I have been told that glasses are the hardest (other than hands/feet), but you pulled it off great! I know you are just getting started, but it is clear to me that you have natural talent. I can only imagine what you are going to be able to do in 6 months, 1 year, etc. Keep it up, girl! These look great!

and YES, please please PM me the full version...payment coming your way!!

Hey! Glad you like my attempt. No needed to pay, but thank you. Also I had fun with the colors. Thank you also for the encouragement~ Will be doing a lot of sketches to figure out what I am capable of!

Do you think you could draw me Daryl in a chibi or anime ish form, kinda like this? Thank you so so much ���� BTW your art is bae

Hello everyone! Just a heads up in this thread. I haven't been working on some sketches, but will be doing so very soon. Still practicing the eyes and body shape. Got one commission that I'm trying to master on, so you'll watch me sketch a lot on that. Anyways thanks~

Last edited:
aaaa your art is so cute! if you have time can you draw her for me? (●?ω`●)

Omg that looks like something I'm darwing atm haha! I was darwing one of my adopts. I am currently working on a comission (its super hard) But if i have time I can sketch some things :') Do you happen to have a better ref? Also I'm really slow at these because I may be busy at times~

Last edited:
Workin on some sketches! Haven't touched my drawing pad in a few months! Been busy. Will be posting randomly! soon!
YVhwkcp.png

I don't really remember but were you the one that started selling signatures and stuff? Hmmm but back to your art. It's super cute. I love it.

Will be posting the sketching process tomorrow! Still trying to improve~ This sketch was for a friend of mine for practice.

Z6QPdAb.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

My style changes all the time. I stick with one figure and change as I master. I will go back and hopefully find my own style! I am picking up some features from great artists, however I will be implementing my own style soon! Keep watching!

Last edited:
aaaa simple i love your new stuff!!! do you think you'll open comms?~

aaaa simple i love your new stuff!!! do you think you'll open comms?~

Hi! I will be sketching more tonight. I feel like its "ART BLOCK" every night haha! I er am not confident in commissions yet. Esp character with bun hair.. or pony tail.. hm DIFFICULT! But I mean you can throw in some art and maybe I will work on it? Haha. If not I always will work on it when I master a chibi style! Thank you for looking out yo!

Back