Simple's Gallery!

i want a commision too haha

if you're up to it that is heh

Sorry Simple. Looks like I started a trend! But geez girl, give yourself some credit! These are coming along great!!

i want a commision too haha

if you're up to it that is heh

Haha, I may take a bit working on the other two, but sure is it an easy drawing? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Simple. Looks like I started a trend! But geez girl, give yourself some credit! These are coming along great!!

Oh awe its okay, I love testing and trying new things :D! Don't look forward to it though haha

Haha, I may take a bit working on the other two, but sure is it an easy drawing? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh awe its okay, I love testing and trying new things :D! Don't look forward to it though haha

I'm sure it is! can you try her? she's based off a banana split, so her color palette is brown, yellow & pink

i'll color her in for you and you can draw her when i'm done ^^

Last edited:
I'm sure it is! can you try her? she's based off a banana split, so her color palette is brown, yellow & pink

i'll color her in for you and you can draw her when i'm done ^^

Interesting!!! Sure I'd love to see the coloring

Copycat...

:^) <3

WOAH! Are you sure you're at the right place? LOL!! Ardrey!! Like'in all my comments today! What an honor! I would gladly take a commission.. but my drawings are terrible! Long as you're okay with that, sure!

NOO they're not! Feel free to choose any one of the 3 OCs in my sig, click on them for refs :3 Let me know how much it costs!

Last edited:
:^) <3

NOO they're not! Feel free to choose any one of the 3 OCs in my sig, click on them for refs :3 Let me know how much it costs!

Pft, I don't think its worthy of any amount. Plus, I would never charge you :) Friends yo! Will work on it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lolol actually i changed my mind, can you draw anna? she's my main bby and i've been neglecting her

Ahaha! Okay : ) I try, may take few days!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is soooo cute! >w<
I wish I could buy a commission ;w;

Awe! I didn't expect to get any requests ._. I LET YOU know if I take commissions as the new "thing" haha.

Hm Been working on Aleshapie's chibi~Not sure if its even good... haha
LyoTZmU.gif

These pieces look super cute, they are much better than whatever I can muster. I like how much you improved throughout the times you've drew, it's very honorable.

These pieces look super cute, they are much better than whatever I can muster. I like how much you improved throughout the times you've drew, it's very honorable.

Thanks for the comment! Will be working and posting random sketches for improvement as well! Keep watch~

Okay so this is what I came up with. Glasses .... were the hardest ._. I never did them in my life. Sorry for the disaster.. But TA-DA. Full sizes will be PM'd if liked~
FJ4NHxo.png
nCLBWmC.png

Last edited:
Working on a new sketch from a comission request~ Nothing is final and I'm still fixing things :D , trying out new things. I'm not good with movement yet, so hopefully I can learn~

QTGh05H.png

Wow, you have made a lot of progress since your first time!
Just curious though, do you know the dates of the drawings?

Wow, you have made a lot of progress since your first time!
Just curious though, do you know the dates of the drawings?

Hello! Good question! Every drawing I have done so far and posted are the exact moments when I drew it and have finished it. I opened this thread in March so the beginning of March of 2016 is when I started to draw! : D Thank you for looking around and seeing my improvement! I'm trying to continue to grow, hopefully become a pro one day... (Dream) I post as I do random doodles, so check it out!

So I colored it and outlined it, but... I do not like the outcome of it ._. I will be doing another sketch tonight or tomorrow~ I'm currently trying to improve the eyes!!!! GRR! STUPID EYES!!! (Haha)

zytVWI7.gif

So I colored it and outlined it, but... I do not like the outcome of it ._. I will be doing another sketch tonight or tomorrow~ I'm currently trying to improve the eyes!!!! GRR! STUPID EYES!!! (Haha)

zytVWI7.gif

aaaaaa this looks so cool! You're improving so fast and so quick omggg
also for eyes, i usually draw it by making a large circle with my mouse inside the eyelashes, and then fill it one color, add shades then add shines on top of the eyelashes ^^

Back