• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should i get wild world?

Well I don't know. I really liked playing Wild World!
But in my opinion, if you want to buy an older game, get the original for Gamecube. I was playing it earlier today and realized how much I missed it.

Hte original animal crossing, compared to new leaf, sucks major balls. Sorry but it dooes. When you sell things u gotta select ONE THING AT A TIME.

Nooope. Press X.

I really liked WW when it first came out, I spent a lot of time on that game, but most of it was playing online with people. Honestly I wouldn't recommend it, it's sorely lacking compared to New Leaf and you will probably be super disappointed.
Unfortunately like anything after playing the newest version it's hard to go back and enjoy older versions, as they are severely dated in comparison.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not true. You can press either X or Y to highlight multiple items to sell at once.

omfg this just changed my life

ww didn't age that well. That being said, playing it on the side with new leaf, it can be fun if you do it the right way and don't mind the graphics and the slow frame rates.

Back