• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

micat

goodbye new leaf online... (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠)
Bells
White Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
I started playing animal crossing with New Leaf around 2018 and really grew to love it. I played New Horizons when it came out and recently started Wild World and it’s still a lot of fun.
Actually I used to lurk these forums a lot in the past for guides, discussions and even for the hype around NH. I decided to come back and stick around since I just started a new town, and I thought it would be nice to share my thoughts and experiences about the series with others this time :D

hi there micat, we can be new together! in honor of sharing our thoughts about the series, i have an age-old question for you — who is your favorite villager? :blush:

Hello, welcome to the forums! ☺️

I wish you luck with your new town! Do you have any theme ideas in mind for it? Who are your current villagers? Any you’re hoping to have? 💖

Welcome to the forums! 😊

Do you have a favourite of the AC games you've played?

I look forward to seeing your thoughts as you continue your new town. Hope you enjoy it here!

hi there micat, we can be new together! in honor of sharing our thoughts about the series, i have an age-old question for you — who is your favorite villager? :blush:
Oh I’m sure you can guess by looking at my profile pic, but it’s Snake : )) I had him in my first New Leaf town and he was so silly and unique (I need him back ;-; )
Do you have a favourite of the AC games you've played?
Probably New Leaf, but there’s a lot I like about Wild World as well

I wish you luck with your new town! Do you have any theme ideas in mind for it? Who are your current villagers? Any you’re hoping to have? 💖
oops sorry I missed this, I don’t really have any themes in mind for this town. Though I have some ideas to make a cute path and to have specific fruit trees in certain areas. So far I have Kiki, Curt, Roald, Amelia, Twiggy, Joey, Pinky and Lucy. I’m hoping to have Walker or Snake but it seems unlikely unless I trade villagers with someone :,D

Back