• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Should I get a 10th animal?

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I have only 9 dreamies but I could get one more but then who? Or should I leave it 9
And if so you agreed so I can 10 animal which one you would recommend me?
I want all my animals to be different and different color too
So should I get 10 animals
And so which one would you recommend me?

Get Kid Cat... He Is Epic

My bf has kidcat because he want his town full of cats and he decide to have kidcat and I take Rudy so I already have cats

- - - Post Merge - - -

Instead why don't you use your 10th spot to have loads of different villagers?
I Was thinking to do it like that but just incase because I don't have problem taking one permanently

I like having 9. So I know I always have a space available for when a random villager catches my eye down the line. 10 seems like too many.

if you wan then why not? personally i'd go for a 10th villagers so i can have this sense of satisfactions. if i just leave it at 9, i wont feel right. anyway, maybe go for margie? shes a cute elephant who appeared in the animal crossing movie.

Do you have a campsite? You can keep checking there to see if anyone there appeals to you. I think that's much more fun than having people recommend villagers. Maybe you'll find someone new to love on your own! :blush:

Back