• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ (๐•Ž๐•–๐•š'๐•ค) ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ~ โ„™๐•Ž๐•๐•Ž ~ ๐•‹๐”น๐•‹, ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•– (๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ)

bump, i might just start doing requests due to lack of interest ^^

bump

Hey! I updated the shop and added prices :) feel free to check it out

Bump

heya! im so sorry for not adding many shop updates but i decided to raise the prices just by a bit, however note im still accepting ACNH items, but i much prefer the TBT so I can go about buying these things on my own!
Post automatically merged:

sorry I didnt see this<3 chibi headshot or normal style?

Normal style, please! Would you like me to send TBT now or once you are finished?

I can do a sketch for you at 10 tbt, if youd like a cleaner drawing I can do that for 20, a clean sketch for 15 ^^

I can start your comisson after school! Send over the TBT and I'll be on it asap ^^

hii can i get a ref of a chibi?

No recents, but I can draw a reference if you'd like

ok heres a ref
IMG_20211128_110256.jpg
(srry for the quality) and i want a lot of cute clips in her hair and bandages instead of a mask if you dont mind lol

Would you like a full body or headshot?
Also where would you like the bandage?

on her face and/or knees and full body

okay! I can do 15 TBT for a simple drawing, 18 if you want a specific pose/background (like hearts, stars, etc) and + 5 for every villager if you'd like any!

oh and if you dont mind just and like lil small stickers too? and can i be holding etoile or having her on my head? and i want small fairy wings so yea (sry if im asking for too much ;-; )

Alright, so you want stickers on your villager, bandages, and hairclips, etoile, and fairy wings??

Send over 26 tbt (complex chibi + addition of etoile/pose) and ill get to work on your comisson in about 3-4 hours since I'm at school<3

Back