• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ (๐•Ž๐•–๐•š'๐•ค) ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ~ โ„™๐•Ž๐•๐•Ž ~ ๐•‹๐”น๐•‹, ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•– (๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ)

Shoutarous

CHERTIZ! BONBON! โ™ก ใ‚ใ‚“ใ•ใ‚“ใถใ‚‹ใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚บ๏ผโ™ก
Bells
Switch
0197-4406-0615
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Red Rose
ใฉ
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (61) +
Credit for art is mandetory if you will use in anything like doll.house, on profiles, etc. Proper Credit would be: @ing my instagram (@princelydemise) or crediting me via linking my profile ^^

Before You Order! and Rules:
- I will NOT draw anything offensive, mecha (like gundham or complex machines), gore (characters who have scars/things similar to this are not included in gore), violence, or realistic furries! However, if you'd like me to draw a villager I can draw them chibi or humanized!
- If you want me to draw an OC, character, or your representative/mayor I will need references. These need to be clear so I can draw them!
- If you are ordering a billboard drawing I cannot change/redo once they are done as they cannot be edited when posted ^^
- My shop is PWYW, however I would appreciate tips or generous offers.
Prices, definetly flexiable!
~
Billboard:
One Drawing: 1-6 Wishlist Items, 20 TBT
Per additional character/villager: Extra Item, +10 TBT each
Two drawings: Same as above, however additional tips for the time would be appreciated
~
Traditional:
Headshot: 15-20 TBT
Shoulder/Bust: 30 TBT
3/4th body: 40 TBT
Full Body: 100+ TBT
Add Aditional Character: Ask for price estimate
~
Chibi:
Headshot: 5 TBT
Full Body: 10 TBT to 20 TBT depending on complexity
~
Other Payment Plans:
Collectibles: MAKE AN OFFER! Mostly looking for Zen Egg, Houses, Etc
Billboard Ref:
examplea.jpg

Traditional:
PicsArt_12-17-06.38.25.jpg

I also offer chibi, pixels, and writing. For example, a biography for a character of yours, a fleshed out story, or maybe even a fanfiction under circumstances!
Picsart_22-01-14_16-01-34-193.jpg

~
Average Comisson Time is currently: 45 mins to 1 hr for normal comissons.
~
NOT DIGITAL BASED.

Last edited:
Hi!! I could get you:
-hearth
-gong
-outdoor bath
-stone tablet

Could you please draw Rex? Tysm!!

Edit: traditional please!

Yes! Shoot me a message sometime tomorrow to remind me, I'm gonna be working tonight but I'm totally down!

Bump!

Current Queue:
1 Bust Traditional
Currently open for 4 slots ^^

Bump! Comisson finished ^^

โ›ฉ๏ธ

Bumpโ™ก

Bump!

Heya! I'm open still for anyone who needs a comisson! I have new references in case anyone wants to see my more recent work!

Bump^^ I'm accepting TBT also now!! Or any offers you think I might like! I would do free drawings but I'm not sure if that'd be of interest for me since I'm starting school ><

Hii! these are so amazing could I request a drawing of stitches on my billboard? :~)
I offered multiple of some of the unorderables, wasn't sure if you just needed 1 or more!
recycled paper bundle x6
utility pole x4
small led display
surfboard
street organ
fire pit

Yeah! Is the list things you want me to pick a certain item or is it the whole thing?

Hey! I'm avaliable whenever you are. Please PM me when you're ready to finish the comisson. I'd like the paper bundles, but if you're offering all the items I'd love that as well!!<3

Hey! I'm avaliable whenever you are. Please PM me when you're ready to finish the comisson. I'd like the paper bundles, but if you're offering all the items I'd love that as well!!<3
Hii! I can offer all the items is what I meant :) just let me log on my game and gather the items first if you're still up for the trade right now? then Ill dm a code

Sure, what did you have in mind for me to draw? ^^ It might be a little wonky since its a bit late but ill do my best for it to look good!

Sure, what did you have in mind for me to draw? ^^ It might be a little wonky since its a bit late but ill do my best for it to look good!
we can do tomorrow if you prefer? c: im not in a rush
and just anything involving stitches the bear! maybe something child like since he reminds me of a baby haha

No its okay, id rather do it tonight! No trouble^^

Enjoy your super cute pic of him!

@_@
bump.
New wishlist for those intrested >..https://nook.exchange/l/Ml1oJv
Thanks for looking. Buisness has been a little slow so if theres no interest I'll close up for a while :>

Hello! I have made an update for my shop. I'm looking for art trades as well!

Back