• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

please please make character collectibles not unique, it's hard to make singular collectibles look proper in a 2x6 arrangement as you can't center anything

Do people tend to buy these kind if collectables after events? Not sure I want to buy if I can't get a profit later on

I'll change the Jack collectible to non-unique after it leaves the Shop.

shoutout to the amazing seroja for making my candy dreams come true (☆o☆)

I've wanted to get back up to 10,000 TBT, but now I am even further away.

But hey, look at my rainbow candies. I even got it perfectly lined up.

I want to save up some tbt and eventually get 3 orange candies and 3 purple candies and have them alternate in a row. I saw a few other people with alternating candy colors and I think it looks cool.

I want to save up some tbt and eventually get 3 orange candies and 3 purple candies and have them alternate in a row. I saw a few other people with alternating candy colors and I think it looks cool.

that woukd look cool!

i want a row like Hillaruh's top row, w/alternating orange and blue candies (but hers i think is blue/orange order)

that woukd look cool!

i want a row like Hillaruh's top row, w/alternating orange and blue candies (but hers i think is blue/orange order)

glad you like it so much! truth be told im having trouble choosing just one lineup lol

ugh my funds. is anyone else waiting on Woods event bells?

I know, I just have to look at them w/ my sad little 100 bells. hahaha
& Yeah I'm waiting for the hand ghost bells still since I entered so late.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yessss thank you! now I've managed to get all the candies except pink and dark :)

awesome, congrats! :D

Back