• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I almost got all the mirrors last fair (not counting those bonus mirrors I didn't even try those lolol) but the final one ruined me :{ I looked at it for sooo long my eyeballs ache from the memory. I didn't even need the tickets I just wanted to be able to say I got all the mirrors RIP my life

I almost got all the mirrors last fair (not counting those bonus mirrors I didn't even try those lolol) but the final one ruined me :{ I looked at it for sooo long my eyeballs ache from the memory. I didn't even need the tickets I just wanted to be able to say I got all the mirrors RIP my life

That freaking DK:TF one was the worst, like how the hell did they get that to resemble him (unless you count the very vague "tie" they left) but.. yeah gg lol

I've only been active for 1 fair and it was in winter. Maybe they're saving it for fall or Christmas?

They could have a fall-themed fair, which means it would be put off till later. But we'll be in school by then. At least the fall semester in school doesn't start for me until the 28th.

Last edited:
They could have a fall-themed fair, which means it would be put off till later. But we'll be in school by then. At least the fall semester in school doesn't start for me until the 28th.

"we'll" be in school. lol son, I already am.

I don't know, to be honest. College sounds a lot worse than high school.

You know, I may have found their essays overwhelming, and some of the lessons in others to be very hard, but if I can remember, college is better than high school. You actually spend less time in class than in high school, go less frequently, and have shorter semesters than in high school. But they do move pretty fast, unfortunately.

You know, I may have found their essays overwhelming, and some of the lessons in others to be very hard, but if I can remember, college is better than high school. You actually spend less time in class than in high school, go less frequently, and have shorter semesters than in high school. But they do move pretty fast, unfortunately.

Hmm. You may have a point there. You have the experience, after all.

That freaking DK:TF one was the worst, like how the hell did they get that to resemble him (unless you count the very vague "tie" they left) but.. yeah gg lol

I only got the mirror because I kept seeing a banana in the silhouette lmao

I heard that Oblivia picked the theme for this year's canceled Fair:

Carnivalofsoulsposters.jpg

if Oblivia picked the theme it'd be like this
vFM7GEi.gif

except without the laziest animation on earth LOOL

if Oblivia picked the theme it'd be like this
vFM7GEi.gif

except without the laziest animation on earth LOOL

I remember making a Ferris Wheel and Coaster signature. I was proud at myself for that, but it ultimately didn't get nominated. Anyway, I'm not good at those art thingies, so I wouldn't expect to win an art contest. But I can win a design contest. I just haven't done so yet.

I only got the mirror because I kept seeing a banana in the silhouette lmao

Well could have been.. whatever character imo.. I only thought of some Koopa from mario kart games.. but then I hardly played DK aside from some rubbish GBA game lel

Back