• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

thank you <3, restocks is one hell of a drug i tell ya

16fefc0203dc17271a8267fc16da3991.png gee i wonder why
*edit: credit to tensu*

Last edited:
Yeahhhhh I knew it would probably happen when I was asleep. Congratulations anyways Mori!

I keep missing the restock -3-

Don't worry, I miss restocks of big collectibles too. I admit being a scalper, but I rather own more TBT than a plethora of rare collectibles. And if I can't get any good ones in the restocks, I can always get some in the TBT Fair.

Don't worry, I miss restocks of big collectibles too. I admit being a scalper, but I rather own more TBT than a plethora of rare collectibles. And if I can't get any good ones in the restocks, I can always get some in the TBT Fair.

I initially wanted the yellow house because it was worth so much, but I've grown attached to it now:blush:

And yes, there is always an opportunity at the tbt fair to get rare collectibles.

Back