• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm not seeing any problems on either desktop or my phone's browser.

Relieved that nothing happened while I ate dinner, now I'm scared to get in the shower because I know it'll happen then.

I'm not seeing any problems on either desktop or my phone's browser.

Relieved that nothing happened while I ate dinner, now I'm scared to get in the shower because I know it'll happen then.

Like I said before, I'll grab any restock I can get my hands on, including a Chocolate Cake. I hope the restock happens soon!

Like I said before, I'll grab any restock I can get my hands on, including a Chocolate Cake. I hope the restock happens soon!

You're too sweet! I know it's a long shot getting that cake though. I'll totally buy whatever I can get my hands on (including the teal house) too! Maybe once I get in I will trigger it. I'll take one for the team!

You're too sweet! I know it's a long shot getting that cake though. I'll totally buy whatever I can get my hands on (including the teal house) too! Maybe once I get in I will trigger it. I'll take one for the team!

Aww, thank you! The teal house is the only thing I want for myself. :)

It's yours if I can get to it.

You know this whole thing would be 100% less terrible with a timer. (Bc I'm a fast clicker and I'm p sure I could get a bunch of stuff)

Exactly! I'm a very fast clicker as well. It's just I don't get a chance because I don't know when exactly the restocks will be.

Restocks are very unpredictable. You may never know when it happens, especially since the admins (the ones that can restock) are on invisible mode right now.

I was doing research on this site, and I discovered that there was a staff position called "shop manager". It's a retired position.

Restocks are very unpredictable. You may never know when it happens, especially since the admins (the ones that can restock) are on invisible mode right now.

I was doing research on this site, and I discovered that there was a staff position called "shop manager". It's a retired position.

Thats cool

If they do return the shop manager staff position, maybe I should take that staff position. I know about collectibles very well.

Last edited:
How do we know you wouldn't just replace all the collectibles with Apples?

That ain't gonna happen, even if I pull the strings to the shop. I would do small restocks of other collectibles just like Jubs and Oblivia did. I could also restock Pokeballs when a new Pokemon game comes out.

That ain't gonna happen, even if I pull the strings to the shop. I would do small restocks of other collectibles just like Jubs and Oblivia did. I could also restock Pokeballs when a new Pokemon game comes out.

Hmm. If you'll bring back the Pokeballs then I support your decision to take the job. Lol.

I call dibs on one of the pokeballs

OK i have 8 mori now and im happy with my sidebar, i can finally eat, sleep and live normally now!

Back