• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I want to catch a dark blue or teal house but these restocks happen too quickly ^^'

Why are Mint and Lobo back in the shop?

Got a cherry yesterday but yeah rip living in EU and catching restocks for me ;p

Content with my current lineup though :)

7am and i still havent slept yet, I'm gonna see if i can catch a few Z's now, if any of you can nab me a mori when they restock, i'll give you like 80tbt for your troubles, so yea that'd be great
doubt any of you can get one though since yall are noobs and the competition here is FIERCE to say the least.
but whatevs im dying over here so i dont have much choice.

7am and i still havent slept yet, I'm gonna see if i can catch a few Z's now, if any of you can nab me a mori when they restock, i'll give you like 80tbt for your troubles, so yea that'd be great
doubt any of you can get one though since yall are noobs and the competition here is FIERCE to say the least.
but whatevs im dying over here so i dont have much choice.

Like I said yesterday, if I grab any Moris they're going to you. Also, #WhoYouCallingNoobHypocrite

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone trying to get their favorite collectibles. <3

Back