• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

DAGNABBITT I MISSED IT AGAIN. Is there any way to tell there's been a re stock or do you just have to periodically check?

DAGNABBITT I MISSED IT AGAIN. Is there any way to tell there's been a re stock or do you just have to periodically check?

They sometimes have a timer that tells when a restock is going to happen, but that's only during the events. They don't for stuff like this.

I remember back in the days when I was a new member, collectibles were high in demand. Other members on the community created this character named "Sheniqua", which represented the shortage of collectibles. When there weren't many collectibles in stock, even when the staff have been restocking a lot, the other useds were saying that Sheniqua was hoarding the collectibles.

Just in case if you're wondering, Sheniqua isn't a real member on this site. Just something that the other members made up as a response to collectible shortages.

I remember back in the days when I was a new member, collectibles were high in demand. Other members on the community created this character named "Sheniqua", which represented the shortage of collectibles. When there weren't many collectibles in stock, even when the staff have been restocking a lot, the other useds were saying that Sheniqua was hoarding the collectibles.

Just in case if you're wondering, Sheniqua isn't a real member on this site. Just something that the other members made up as a response to collectible shortages.

Gosh darn it sheniqua save some for the rest of us

*chants for a restock*

By the time I logged on today, everything was sold out except for the characters and the cherries.

Did staff say which collectibles are being restocked? I'm wondering if the yellow house will be restocked. :p

Did staff say which collectibles are being restocked? I'm wondering if the yellow house will be restocked. :p

the only one I think they confirmed was the chocolate cake in the bulletin. Apparently the teal and pink houses as well as the moris were restocked. But as for the yellow house i don't know

the only one I think they confirmed was the chocolate cake in the bulletin. Apparently the teal and pink houses as well as the moris were restocked. But as for the yellow house i don't know

Ah okay, cool. Thanks! :)

I weep not just for myself, but the other members who got themselves sucked into this restock hell. Uttumori deserves more Moris, and Chicha deserves more yellow houses for her yellow collection. They have to fight for the collectibles they deserve because people are greedy and the staff enjoy our pain.

Back