• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

OT but what's the meaning of collectibles?

I agree with what Apple said. They're just neat lil things that you can customize to show off to people.

Take a look at mine for instance. Lotta SM stuff goin on there. Also a pear and a pansy, and my "trans turkey" cause I love them lol :rolleyes:

did anyone keep track of what was offered in the restocks from a few hours ago??

i'm guessing it was choco cakes, fruits, and the light blue/cyan/pink houses???

anybody know how many of each??

(no restocks for a year and i miss it when it finally happens, heh)

did anyone keep track of what was offered in the restocks from a few hours ago??

i'm guessing it was choco cakes, fruits, and the light blue/cyan/pink houses???

anybody know how many of each??

(no restocks for a year and i miss it when it finally happens, heh)

Same I looked at the timestamp on Jer's post and it was way too late to me. Oh well, loving the new Leif collectible, now to find more red flowers hmhm

Guess I could try the other restock times whenever they will be but yeah, hoping for some luck :3 :blush:

Guess I could try the other restock times whenever they will be but yeah, hoping for some luck :3 :blush:

There's more restock times??? I missed this first one but maybe I could try for others.

:::sigh::: looks like in the last hour i missed 2 apples, and 3 mori restocked.

a hammer also restocked.
There were also 10 Light Blue Houses. :(
I was gonna buy one but they they were somehow sold out rather quickly...

Last edited:
the mori are the only restock items im after aha there's a big difference btw 49 bells and 4900 bells *o*
eh wasted too much time stalking today...

Welp, time to never eat or sleep again until i manage to nab one!

Back