• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

welp, given that the spring shamrocks were not restocked this year, my guess is that there will be no restocks this month of the common flowers, nor the mothers day carnations next weekend....

RESTOCKS PLEASE THANK YOUU I'D BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Wow, imagine the common flowers becoming rare collectibles. Based on how most people selling collectibles on here think, I could get away with selling them at 100+ TBT each because they're "discontinued". Right?

This is crazy, I finally get enough bells to look at collectibles and now theyre super rare.

Thank you staff :/

WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS
WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS

WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS
WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS

COME ON SING IT WITH ME

WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS
WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS

The members of The Bell Tree become ever more restless as their craving for collectibles grows stronger. Soon they must be fed...

WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS
WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS

COME ON SING IT WITH ME

WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS
WE WANT
WE WANT
RESTOCKS

Be patient. Apples hate impatience. If you wait patiently, the apples will be proud at you for showing patience.

I never said I was ravenous for collectibles. Even though I'm just as hyped as everybody else lol

I'm just using the Plain Folks or Bandwagon propaganda by putting in "apples" and how they want you to be patient.

I might copy and paste this post over and over again when people get impatient.

Hey since the bell tree is pink, you guys should release a special pink version of the mori

I definitely like the monthly flowers thing. It adds to the shop to provide more cheap options.

Back