• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I still haven't figured out how i managed to snag 25% of the hammers at the Restock Bonanaza, but couldnt nab even one wafer thin bit of house collectible the next day...

Hope I get enough TBT for the Emerald Birthstone coming soon.

Still hoping the houses get restocked some time. ;)

I did some research on when they started limiting the height extension (for the avatar) to staff-only, and back in 2013 before New Leaf came out, it wasn't meant to be as popular as the width extension. It had a limited stock around the time, and was dropped from the shop. I wonder if the staff will ever make it available for select users and not just the staff.

Last edited:
Let's not talk about stuff that's against the rules, okay?

I found out why the avatar height extension was made unavailable to all users but staff members, and it was for a very good reason. It may have to do with the bandwidth costs, but all I know is that it's making the pages stretch longer, just like how the staff doesn't allow signatures to exceed 250 pixels in height. So removing the avatar height extension from the shop wasn't to make it a special privilege for the staff. It was to keep the other users from getting it. So I can see why they won't make it available to all users again and why we shouldn't get our hopes up for it (even if the demand was very high).

I have a pink house I never display if you are looking for that one. I prefer showing the Halloween collectibles.

Right now I have the light blue and pink ones, so thank you so much for offering!! I'm just trying to get enough bells to afford the others (because they're more expensive than those 2 haha!)

Do you know what I would like? Perfect fruit collectibles. I can have a sidebar full of perfect apples.

The last thing you need is more apples...

Yeah, I don't need anymore than 12 regular apples.

Oh, and did you know this: When Pokeballs were being sold, a total of 200 were sold. After that, 11 more have been distributed. Only 195 apples have been sold and distributed. Basically, apple collectibles are even rarer than Pokeballs, yet the demand for Pokeballs is much higher than apples.

Pokeballs were an event thing that will likely never be distributed again. However, Apples always have a possibility of being restocked.

They might be distributed again, but the staff haven't found a good opportunity to sell them again. But they do make certain decisions and are set in stone on them. For example: the golden egg was meant to be a grand prize for the egg hunt. Also, stuff like moon wands and green pinwheels are limited-edition. The Pokeball is not one of them, but it can be distributed again some time. But even at the time it was distributed, it was intended to be a rare collectible. I don't know why.

Yeah, I don't need anymore than 12 regular apples.

Oh, and did you know this: When Pokeballs were being sold, a total of 200 were sold. After that, 11 more have been distributed. Only 195 apples have been sold and distributed. Basically, apple collectibles are even rarer than Pokeballs, yet the demand for Pokeballs is much higher than apples.

the pokeballs were sold in 2013 and i would bet half of them are "dead collectibles," belonging to people who left the forums. apples were sold in 2015 and seems more people have traded them or gotten rid of them at least if they planned to go inactive since then..

Last edited:
Back