• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I have 2, i don't think that's enough lol

I don't have any choco cakes. I sold my last one.

Funny thing is that the chocolate cake was the one collectible I was after most when I first joined TBT. But now that I got a sidebar full of apples, I don't really need any choco cakes anymore. I think I was able to hold onto a chocolate cake for nearly two years before finally getting rid of them. Don't say it's the end of the world, 'cause at least I have my apples. Basically, I had at least a chocolate cake or apple since I purchased one in December of 2014.

Personally, I love my Chocolate Cake. I was desperate to have one ever since I discovered collectibles. The problem was, I was really low on TBT back then and the average price for one was discouragingly high. Ghostelle happened to be selling her collectibles for half the market price one day though, and I scored a Chocolate Cake for only 250 TBT. I don't see the point of having multiples of the same collectible, but I guess some people do.

Personally, I love my Chocolate Cake. I was desperate to have one ever since I discovered collectibles. The problem was, I was really low on TBT back then and the average price for one was discouragingly high. Ghostelle happened to be selling her collectibles for half the market price one day though, and I scored a Chocolate Cake for only 250 TBT. I don't see the point of having multiples of the same collectible, but I guess some people do.

Throwback to when Choco Cakes were about 3k each

And to when the TBT to IGB rate was 100 tbt - 1 mil lol

Good times though. But now when IGB supply is an all-time high and TBT supply is lower, we'll never see it go down for ACNL Bells. But when AC Switch comes out, we'll see the low supply again.

I haven't been on the forums in a bit really, so I don't about some of the new changes. Can someone tell me what seashells are? Or how to get them or whatever? Thanks.

Seashells are the currency given to new members so they can buy something from Kapp'n's Shack. They aren't giftable and you only recieve them once.

Will there be more Character collectibles?

Hopefully they make more, I want a Stitches or Molly collectible. :p

I haven't been on the forums in a bit really, so I don't about some of the new changes. Can someone tell me what seashells are? Or how to get them or whatever? Thanks.

they replaced welcome bells as the forum gift for new members.

I have a question for you guys (and it's about the shop too). Should I change my username to Alolan_Apples, or should I keep it as Apple2012? Before Sun and Moon came out, I was thinking about changing my name to Alolan_Apples to celebrate Pokemon Sun and Moon's release, but I didn't want to confuse you guys. Now I am about to spend my TBT on a username change. I just want your opinion.

I have a question for you guys (and it's about the shop too). Should I change my username to Alolan_Apples, or should I keep it as Apple2012? Before Sun and Moon came out, I was thinking about changing my name to Alolan_Apples to celebrate Pokemon Sun and Moon's release, but I didn't want to confuse you guys. Now I am about to spend my TBT on a username change. I just want your opinion.

It's be pretty weird to see at first but then we'd probably get used to it after a while xD

It's be pretty weird to see at first but then we'd probably get used to it after a while xD

Yeah it would, but if I were to change my username, it would cost more than 1,200 TBT. The other part goes to the one who designs my new signature with a new username.

Back