• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Got a few more ice cream swirls, happy with that.

Am selling both beach collectibles if anyone wants any.

I was on for it, I didnt try for it since I have them. But this one wasnt as crazy as the last few. Things sat there for a while... Even with my slow fiingers i think i could have gotten some. :).

I was on for it, I didnt try for it since I have them. But this one wasnt as crazy as the last few. Things sat there for a while... Even with my slow fiingers i think i could have gotten some. :).

i think cause most people have them by now

Seems to load faster and much smoother when using the TBT Undercover mode.

Didn't need to buy anything this time, and noticed all 50 popsicles went out like 'poooowf' in probably less than 1 min..?

Last edited:
Glad to see in the logs some new people managed to grab this time! :)

Think we've covered nearly every time of the day now, except for one or maybe two blocks, one of which will be tomorrow's! Work it out yourself!

Glad to see in the logs some new people managed to grab this time! :)

Think we've covered nearly every time of the day now, except for one or maybe two blocks, one of which will be tomorrow's! Work it out yourself!

so is tomorrow the last restock or will there be one on sunday as well?

so is tomorrow the last restock or will there be one on sunday as well?

I think we will do one Sunday as well to round out a full week despite only planning 500, but I'm not going to promise it.

Back