• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Share your Snow people experience

I'm confused... I had a perfect snowmam and snowman but my snowboy was unbalanced.
I built a snowtyke and it sent me a snowman matryoshka, which according to the guide I read required all three to be perfect.
What's the actual criteria? I really need a snow bunny next...

I'm not having much luck due to grass wear being a massive problem in my town. Every time I find somewhere that has a decent amount of snow to roll a ball around on, something goes wrong. I had Cyrano and Avery walk into one of mine at the same time, breaking it. Other times, animals have rolled them into trees, rocks, or buildings, or into the river. So as I said, not much lucky.

Finally, I managed to make a Snowmam today. It was really exciting for me because I really like the look of the Ice Series, but I went in the Roost and came out to find her completely disappeared. It turns out she was a little too close to aforementioned Roost.

I'm not having much fun with the Snow People to be honest. I'm thinking about just giving up on them.

I tried really hard to screw up the Snowpapa and still somehow made him perfect? -_- Idk.

Back