• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share your Island Rep Dressed Up to Represent Your Crew

Holla

🌸
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I know we all had team tasks where we had to submit and vote on a team rep. I absolutely love each one that was chosen to appear in the banner.

It got me thinking though I’d love to see all the other outfits the other crews had that didn’t make it into the banner. So feel to use this thread to show yours. Below was mine.

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Bunny Moon

IMG_8424.jpeg

Here was mine! ^^ I don't own a lot of the space-themed items, so trying to fit in monochrome/white + space-themed was a bit of a struggle, but I think she turned out cute! Was hoping to evoke a lop-eared bunny look with the pigtails also because none of the bunny ear items I own matched
Moon Bunny rep.JPG

2024073013583000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

This was mine! I made a custom moon bunny robe, with bunnies in the pockets. Im really proud of the design, took awhile to make ^^ Also tried my best at the face paint haha. But clearly i need some work

I was trying to mimic this one character in this one game I played, my favorite bachlor ^^
2024073013431700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

hPNNWzA.png

Was aiming for the Sailor Scout aesthetic, in our team color of purple of course, while also incorporating the nautical aspect of our team's name since we're the International Space Cetacean (whales are cetaceans) by including the Captain's Hat since its emblem features an anchor.

IMG_1706.jpeg
This was my silly little entry to establish who I was on the ISC :) As a virtual desk job enjoyer i wasn’t exactly going on space walks BUT I was here to represent my team nonetheless !! I just like learning and I’m science smart but I gotta be honest guys. I wouldn’t be caught dead in outerspace. That’s terrifying. You got me on the ship and that’s the best you’re gonna get :’)

Idk if they publicly mentioned who was on the banner, but I'm really really happy to have been chosen to represent our crew!! ;w; It's been a dream of mine to be on the banner hehe. I made the outfit! Look at the baby galaxolotl in my front pocket 🫶

20230817_054229.jpg

Idk if they publicly mentioned who was on the banner, but I'm really really happy to have been chosen to represent our crew!! ;w; It's been a dream of mine to be on the banner hehe. I made the outfit! Look at the baby galaxolotl in my front pocket 🫶

View attachment 508406

Now that you mention it I don’t think they did. Or at least not where I saw. xara is the rep in the banner for the Moon Bunnies.

Back