Choose Our Crew Representative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrewRepEntry.jpeg

Let's plant our flag on all the moons!!

Maybe you can be creative and use stuff like a zap suit and some shades? Or you can always customize a hat/outfit with a space theme. Sometimes customized things look better!
Thank you. I I was able to come up with an outfit so I am going to post it! It won't win any awards, lol. But it has accomplished it's mission!

IMG_2391.jpg

reporting ready to act as ship handyman! these accessories? they help me blend in with the aliens, of course!
(i hope this is space-y enough lol i realised my wardrobe is severely lacking but i can get hunting again if needed)

Hold up...there is a flag handheld item??? since when? Where???
Yea I saw that too! Would love that little flag!
Post automatically merged:

Here she is in her pretty space dress! Why is she holding an umbrella you ask? Well there are meteor showers ya know! A girl's gotta protect herself! This post is in honor of @Mairmalade who reminded me I have a custom design app in my Nook phone, duh! This looks like it might be huge. I don't know how to make it a spoiler, sorry
1690830345721.jpeg

Last edited:
07mJyQx.jpg

Caring for axolotls in space?! There's so much to consider! Transport, enclosures, enrichment! That's why you need an accredited zookeeper to help out! I don't have experience working in space, mind, but I can learn on the job! And not to worry, I can carry plenty of snacks in my star pochette for all these axolotls~​

This might not be "space"-themed enough, but I wanted to try something a bit different. But if it doesn't work, that's fine! Strike me down where I stand, Captain Kaiaa and Captain Mairmalade. o7

Hold up...there is a flag handheld item??? since when? Where???
Yeah like Rosch said it's part of the Custom Design Pro Editor+ options! I always forget it exists lmao. But you can make each side of the flag different, and you can also color the handle the way you want. And I think you can also place the flag? Not too sure on that one honestly so I might be wrong

Here's my cyber-punk Rep :) fun fact: this was actually one of my Rep's old main looks
Hope this is okay, I wanted to do a space background but I thought a solid color background would be easier for staff to cut out if people end up liking this a lot
2023073121022200_s[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back