• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Share your camp fanart/creations!

Drew the team mascots!! 💙💚💜🤍 I normally try to be very neat with my lineart and coloring, but I experimented with a sketchier/looser look for this one and I really love how it turned out ;w;

space camp team mascots.jpg

Ahh you guys have been inspiring me sm 🤍💜
View attachment 506621
STOP I love this so much??? Space Narwhal has so much love to give... she's suffocating the poor moon bun. The soul leaving his lil body... I'm so gone LOL. Hang in there little guy 😭 Seriously though, this is so wholesome and funny, thank you for sharing and making this a reality. 😂💜🤍

Aww I love the dynamics between your two teams so much !
Let's say we've been fighting quite a lot with the Actually Neverminds, so seeing how it goes on your side is very nice !

I can't let it sit only on our side of the bridge, so here's the UFO I created for the UFO Sighting thingy !
View attachment 506638View attachment 506639
HELP??? The way I choked oh my god, thank you for sharing this masterpiece LOL 😂💙 The green babies are sending me tbh, and I'm truly impressed by your effort and dedication. If I was on your team, you'd definitely have my vote haha.

Soooo I feel like I totally dropped the ball on my UFO pic but I still been playing with the app that I used and wish I had used this instead so I figured I could share it here. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s super dog!!! View attachment 506762(This is my baby girl Eevee when we first got her!!!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I realize this is not really art, but it was just so freaking cute
Omg that's so cute, and no worries, it doesn't have to be art specifically. This does count as a creation as far as I'm concerned. She looks so cute here an the pose is everything. 🤣

Drew the team mascots!! 💙💚💜🤍 I normally try to be very neat with my lineart and coloring, but I experimented with a sketchier/looser look for this one and I really love how it turned out ;w;

View attachment 506819
MERIELLE I AM IN SHAMBLES.... HELLO?!!?? I'm literally obsessed with this aaaah. You work faster than me fr?? Seeing all the reps together is so nice, and man I gotta say I'm loving how more and more people have been drawing the space narwhal... she is the moment. 😌💜 Loving Sasha with the popcorn, and I adore how you kept the Moon Bunny design true to the collectible, and lastly, the Galaxolotl just looks too sweet here. 🥺

STOP I love this so much??? Space Narwhal has so much love to give... she's suffocating the poor moon bun. The soul leaving his lil body... I'm so gone LOL. Hang in there little guy 😭 Seriously though, this is so wholesome and funny, thank you for sharing and making this a reality. 😂💜🤍

HELP??? The way I choked oh my god, thank you for sharing this masterpiece LOL 😂💙 The green babies are sending me tbh, and I'm truly impressed by your effort and dedication. If I was on your team, you'd definitely have my vote haha.

Omg that's so cute, and no worries, it doesn't have to be art specifically. This does count as a creation as far as I'm concerned. She looks so cute here an the pose is everything. 🤣

MERIELLE I AM IN SHAMBLES.... HELLO?!!?? I'm literally obsessed with this aaaah. You work faster than me fr?? Seeing all the reps together is so nice, and man I gotta say I'm loving how more and more people have been drawing the space narwhal... she is the moment. 😌💜 Loving Sasha with the popcorn, and I adore how you kept the Moon Bunny design true to the collectible, and lastly, the Galaxolotl just looks too sweet here. 🥺
AhHH thank you 😭😭
I’m loving this thread sm, best unofficial event tbh 🤍💜
If I end up procrastinating get the time I wanna try and draw something with all four mascots as well >: D

ajksjdfsdklf tHANK YOU you're too sweet 😭 I'm gonna have to practice this coloring style more, it was way faster than usual for me aaaaa

View attachment 506819
oh this is actually so pretty! especially love how you drew the ISC ;w; 🫶

C90B6CB9-CFBC-40D4-9F66-02901C717C3B.jpeg

I wanted to share my own UFO creation! It was 2 AM and I came from a karaoke bar so the thought process on this was kinda questionable LMAO
regardless, I’m happy with how my cafe UFO turned out 🫶 She is small and sweet!

Last edited:
oh this is actually so pretty! especially love how you drew the ISC ;w; 🫶

View attachment 506965

I wanted to share my own UFO creation! It was 2 AM and I came from a karaoke bar so the thought process on this was kinda questionable LMAO
regardless, I’m happy with how my cafe UFO turned out 🫶 She is small and sweet!
Cake UFO??? Pls skar I love this sm omg. The piece of cake falling from the UFO and the little strawberries... aaah too cute. 🥺

Here's some few more quick space camp art before the camp ends:

Here's my SSBU main (Mr. Game and Watch) dressed for moon bunnies:
View attachment 507471
And Zipper T. Bunny offering you a moon bunny egg for these trying times.
View attachment 507472
hope you enjoy! 😊
Yan these are so lovely! I love the first one especially, that fit is actually fire. 👀

IMG_3710.jpeg

AAAAA I managed to complete it before the end of camp :’) I’m exhausted af, but at the same time I don’t want it to end. I don’t want to go back to being random strangers, I love my crew
IMG_3711.jpg

If it isn't the cutest piece of art of the world 😭💙
And I love that Sasha became the AN mascot lol !
Thank youuu! 🥰💜💜💜 Your axolotls are just the most adorable little fellas so I really wanted a group picture. I wasn’t sure if it was Mint or Sasha repredenting AN tbh ;u; I saw others in this thread use Sasha for AN so I just went with it!

View attachment 508458

AAAAA I managed to complete it before the end of camp :’) I’m exhausted af, but at the same time I don’t want it to end. I don’t want to go back to being random strangers, I love my crew View attachment 508459
This is so frickin’ adorable! And I hear you, if there’s ever a time for last minute follows of crewmates/new friends now is the time!

View attachment 508458

AAAAA I managed to complete it before the end of camp :’) I’m exhausted af, but at the same time I don’t want it to end. I don’t want to go back to being random strangers, I love my crew View attachment 508459
PLS AQUILLA THIS IS SO GOOD?? U RLLY PULLED THRU... I stilL have not ksfk but omg this is literally so wholesome seeing all the mascots together! 😭 Sasha just kinda vibing in the air is such a mood and I love the lil gaxo in the water. 🥺

PLS AQUILLA THIS IS SO GOOD?? U RLLY PULLED THRU... I stilL have not ksfk but omg this is literally so wholesome seeing all the mascots together! 😭 Sasha just kinda vibing in the air is such a mood and I love the lil gaxo in the water. 🥺
THANK YOU 😭💜💜💜 I wanted sasha to look like he hasn't a care in the world haha ^^ just floatin!

Back